N

NoIdeaAtAll

Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys,

First of all I want to say thank you to our community here, I'm glad that I found this place where I have found so many people who share the same feeling with me even though our situation might be different, and also a lot of useful information to make my plan (hopefully) come true.

If anyone has read my last thread, I have tried to CTB couple of times but it wasn't succeeded, to be honest, because I was afraid. Last time when I was in my car with a pan of charcoal burning, I started feeling every stage of CO poising, I felt nausea, dizzy and my vision has changed to a point that I couldn't tell the distance properly when I tried to grab my car key. I tried to fall as sleep so hard but couldn't, then it struck me that what if I didn't die from this and ended up suffering for nothing, that was when I opened the car and got out, I couldn't move so I sat in the middle of the road for so long, at some point during that time I thought what if I got back into the car but then my logical thinking (or my survival instinct) saying to me that since I opened the door and let the CO out, the chance of me succeed is even more low.

It's been couple of weeks from that night and I've been thinking to try it again everyday. I shared my thoughts in my last thread and got advise that if I could manage to keep staying in my car that day, that would be my last already. And it really encourage me to try one more time, and hopefully will be my last. I tried if I could get my hands on some weed that could help me to fall as sleep to lessen my suffer, but I couldn't make it.

So I guess I'll just have to man up this time. My plan is to buy the best quality charcoal I can find so they last the longest, probably will try to use some paracetamol for the headache, I'm planning to get going on couple of nights from today, hopefully that will be my last day on this miserable life. If somehow I failed again, I would come back and share the experience with you guys.

Thank you all again for this wonderful site!

Bye friends!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: InTheAirTonight, Wisdom3_1-9, LonelyDude15 and 14 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Wishing you all the best and a very safe, fast and pleasant journey if that is the case. All the love and caring and peace in the world to you our global family member!!!

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, x~Sophia~x and sadworld
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Wishinh you eternal peace

• Hugs
Reactions: Silvermorning, sadworld and whywere
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@NoIdeaAtAll, I'm sorry about everything that's led you here, and sorry you had that unpleasant experience in the car. I hope you've given your body a chance to recover from that, gotten plenty of fresh air and good rest, eaten your spinach and kept hydrated.

I can't tell from what you've written whether you've read any of the threads here about the charcoal method. It seems there are particular types of charcoal that work better, but those aren't necessarily the types that a shop might consider "the best"; and it also turns out that a generator or a leaf blower is more efficient. If you put leaf blower co2 in the search thing (upper right of the forum) you should find pertinent stuff. And/Or check this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Reactions: Silvermorning, NoIdeaAtAll, Spitfire and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Good luck, hopefully you'll find peace :heart:

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Silvermorning
N

NoIdeaAtAll

Oct 13, 2020
@NoIdeaAtAll, I'm sorry about everything that's led you here, and sorry you had that unpleasant experience in the car. I hope you've given your body a chance to recover from that, gotten plenty of fresh air and good rest, eaten your spinach and kept hydrated.

I can't tell from what you've written whether you've read any of the threads here about the charcoal method. It seems there are particular types of charcoal that work better, but those aren't necessarily the types that a shop might consider "the best"; and it also turns out that a generator or a leaf blower is more efficient. If you put leaf blower co2 in the search thing (upper right of the forum) you should find pertinent stuff. And/Or check this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/
Thank you man! I really appreciate your help!

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Silvermorning
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I wish you a peaceful and painless journey. Good luck :)

Reactions: NoIdeaAtAll and Silvermorning
N

NoIdeaAtAll

Oct 13, 2020
today I just bought a bag of charcoal, I think Royal Oak brand is recommended but I couldn't find it, however I found another one and it's said on the package warning about CO so I have my hope up about this one, hopefully it'll do the job ...

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x