• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BrokePlatypus

BrokePlatypus

My body sucks.
Jun 14, 2019
I feel like I'm set the end of my life. I did a little lucid dreaming when I was younger. But now I want to explore a little more just as a side hobby while I have nothing else to do and being disabled. I would just appreciate things to do in this area of the mind. Possibly tips, I don't hold a religion so you won't have to worry about my views. I just want to experience. Also might do acid a little more often. Has lucid dreaming made life better for any of you?

• Love
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, vonvonwantpeace and Wolfjob_dayjob
H

hunthunt

Aug 26, 2019
I have became addicted to Zopiclone since like a month ago because I just wanted to sleep all i could (lost my job) and Im taking something like 35 mg every night and Im having all kind of crazy and long dreams, this stuff is crazy, this morning I wake up watching a gorgeous colorfull bouquet of flowers over the floor and the sun was warming and lighting everything and I heard the voice of my ex , the only woman I ever loved and I felt so incredibily happy... then the next second I think I really opened my eyes to find out that it was a ugly gray day, there were no flowers on the floor but just a lot of dirty clothes and of course I was alone and sad.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sunset Limited, BrokePlatypus, heartless_95 and 4 others
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I have became addicted to Zopiclone since like a month ago because I just wanted to sleep all i could (lost my job) and Im taking something like 35 mg every night and Im having all kind of crazy and long dreams, this stuff is crazy, this morning I wake up watching a gorgeous colorfull bouquet of flowers over the floor and the sun was warming and lighting everything and I heard the voice of my ex , the only woman I ever loved and I felt so incredibily happy... then the next second I think I really opened my eyes to find out that it was a ugly gray day, there were no flowers on the floor but just a lot of dirty clothes and of course I was alone and sad.
How do you get over the nasty metallic taste?

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Omg! Zopiclone is evil! I became addicted to it and started abusing it along with alcohol. It didn't send me to sleep at all. Complete opposite. Made me high and aggressive. I'd wonder around town bare foot looking for a fight. I would never ever take it now. But that's just me.