• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
I've posted about my controlling, psychotic, Narcissistic husband and that he is the reason I have to CTB. Well, I may not have to CTB now. The abuse has gotten increasingly worse the last few months; he even tried to kill me last week. But after what I found out today, I am sure that I am currently having a heart attack.... Like at this very moment. I am not going to call 911 9r anybody for that matter. Fingers crossed that it is a fatal heart attack. It is my only escape 🖤💔

Attachments

• IMG_20240105_081329.jpg
    IMG_20240105_081329.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240105_081848.jpg
    IMG_20240105_081848.jpg
    1,006.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Sylveon, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: Pretty_Damaged1111
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
What's going on in the pictures?

Pretty_Damaged1111

Pretty_Damaged1111

I wish I wasn't a complete disappointment...
Apr 29, 2023
I hope that you find freedom from your suffering, best wishes.
I've added the help of a couple of substances. That with year 7 of my liver failure, this BETTER happen soon 😮‍💨
What's going on in the pictures?
It's a "cat toy" he bought for our cat. She is always in my room so he suggested it stay in here. I just realized it is a fucking camera... In my bedroom. I knew he had place cameras in my room but had no proof. I was almost thinking maybe I AM crazy for thinking that. But, I knew..... It's been happening for a year
Along with stalkerware ony phones and laptops. The police didn't believe me. I'm not bothering to call them or tell anyone else. Fuck everyone that used to be in my life. IM DONE 😢

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Valky, Sylveon, boddibo and 3 others
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
It's a "cat toy" he bought for our cat. She is always in my room so he suggested it stay in here. I just realized it is a fucking camera... In my bedroom. I knew he had place cameras in my room but had no proof. I was almost thinking maybe I AM crazy for thinking that. But, I knew..... It's been happening for a year
Along with stalkerware ony phones and laptops. The police didn't believe me. I'm not bothering to call them or tell anyone else. Fuck everyone that used to be in my life. IM DONE 😢

Jesus christ, I am so sorry. Sounds like textbook abusive gaslighting, I'm glad you at least found it so you know.

Regardless of what you decide I hope you manage to get out of that awful situation and find peace. You deserved so much more, I'm so sorry

Reactions: Valky, Sylveon and ropearoundatree
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I'm so sorry that's heartbreaking what you've been and are still going through.
Do you have any proof that you can show the police? It's sad that so many people were killed by their partners, who also went to the police and weren't believed.
I would be infuriated if they didn't believe me, I would tell them that you're going to go to the media and if anything happens to you, it's their fault, maybe then they'll listen.

Reactions: Sylveon
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I've posted about my controlling, psychotic, Narcissistic husband and that he is the reason I have to CTB. Well, I may not have to CTB now. The abuse has gotten increasingly worse the last few months; he even tried to kill me last week. But after what I found out today, I am sure that I am currently having a heart attack.... Like at this very moment. I am not going to call 911 9r anybody for that matter. Fingers crossed that it is a fatal heart attack. It is my only escape 🖤💔
Sorry about your situation. I haven't seen your previous posts, and I'm sure you've answered this before, but if the husband is the reason why you want to ctb, have you exhausted all means of trying to get away from him? I know it can be difficult to just move away, but Id hate to see anyone end their life due to not being able to get away from an abusive partner

Reactions: february in alaska and Sylveon