S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
It's officially May. This is supposed to be the last month of my life. This is the month my ctb date is set for. Unfortunately, a lot of personal shit has come up recently and I don't know if I'm going to be able to do it on my picked out date. I need everyone's well wishes that I am able to do it this month. I need to ctb. I need to die. I need to cease existing. Send me all your well wishes SS fam, please let this happen for me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, noname223, death137 and 5 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Good luck I hope you will find peace

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Whatever happen, you know you can count on me bro and I really wish you lots of love and peace.

Today I woke up with a hangover, looked at my cellphone and had some messages wishing me a Happy Work's Day! Thus, I realized it was already May! People love to celebrate this day in Argentina and our country is practically frozen because no stores are opened.

Why is time going by so fast? I'm scared!

• Love
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
Whatever happen, you know you can count on me bro and I really wish you lots of love and peace.

Today I woke up with a hangover, looked at my cellphone and had some messages wishing me a Happy Work's Day! Thus, I realized it was already May! People love to celebrate this day in Argentina and our country is practically frozen because no stores are opened.

Why is time going by so fast? I'm scared!
I definitely know I can always count on you bro, you da best! :)

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If this is what you want, then I wish you the best. People shouldn't have to live a life that is filled with constant suffering. It is comforting knowing that this life is only temporary.

• Love
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
If this is what you want, then I wish you the best. People shouldn't have to live a life that is filled with constant suffering. It is comforting knowing that this life is only temporary.
Thank you so much. I want it more than anything, I hope I don't have to delay it.