• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mynameisnotimportant

Mynameisnotimportant

3 years recovered. SS Vetran
Aug 21, 2018
my time of the month is now 5 days late and I'm panicking because it's usually very regular. I can't take a pregnancy test because I am living with my overprotective grandparents because My dad found out I'm suicidal. I'm 18 and I never want to reproduce. If I'm pregnant I'm going to for sure ctb

Reactions: BeHope, Circles, Final Escape and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Remember that if you're severely stressed, it can throw off your cycle. After my ex's father ctb, she missed five months. Scared the hell out of both of us, but it turned out okay.

That said, I profoundly hope it's just stress, and that you don't have that additional complication to deal with. My fingers are crossed for you.

Reactions: blanketyblk, goxua, Thewhowithin69 and 10 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
You're 18, you have a right to privacy right? If you pay cash for the pregnancy test they won't see the transaction on your bank account. I'd still buy the test and see if you're pregnant, and I hope you're not.
If you are pregnant though, maybe you could get an abortion (depending on where you live...). If that's not an option, and you really want to CTB, we'll be here every step of the way.

Reactions: cherub, BeHope, TheCrow and 4 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
my time of the month is now 5 days late and I'm panicking because it's usually very regular. I can't take a pregnancy test because I am living with my overprotective grandparents because My dad found out I'm suicidal. I'm 18 and I never want to reproduce. If I'm pregnant I'm going to for sure ctb

Like other folks have said, stress can throw off your cycle. They sell tests at the dollar store if you need one, cheap. You can take it using a public bathroom too. Depending on your area, abortion may be a free option. Hope everything works out for you.

Reactions: goxua, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I had 5 abortions and no kids as a result. I realize u may be in a tough spot but just understand that abortion is not natural. You will never forget it, it may lead to future abortions because it traumatizes women psychologically. It also creates scar tissue and can make u infertile but they don't tell u this. After my first abortion I did not expect to become suicidal as the hormones dropped and I realized that this was a bigger deal than they make it out to be. After the first abortion you seem to get desensitized and many women will unconsciously try to replace the lost pregnancy from the first abortion. The abortion industry makes a lot of money from the fetal tissue they sell for use for who knows what. I know you are young, u don't want to be pregnant, and worry about ruining your body etc. This pregnancy does not mean you are doomed. You can always have the child now and work on a career later but sometimes an abortion can ruin your ability to ever have kids again. You can still meet a man if you are not in a serious relationship by being a good woman and taking responsibility. Just do not think you are screwed. I thought I was screwed and assumed my life was over if I have the kids I got pregnant with because I didn't have a responsible man that could provide or help out. Adoption may be your best decision if the father doesn't want to participate, but it will be very hard to make this sacrifice. Your conscience will thank you in the end though. My first abortion led to more abortions and I cry about it often these days. I live with a lot of regret and pain over abortions. Many women's and men's lives are ruined by abortion. They don't tell people the truth about this stuff. It destroys relationships too. Women's primary role is to have children but there are evil people trying to brainwash women out of this for a very sinister agenda. Women gain a lot of pleasure from having children because having to nurture gives us meaning way more than a career does in the long term.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlelady774, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Thewhowithin69 and 5 others
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I had 5 abortions and no kids as a result. I realize u may be in a tough spot but just understand that abortion is not natural. You will never forget it, it may lead to future abortions because it traumatizes women psychologically. It also creates scar tissue and can make u infertile but they don't tell u this. After my first abortion I did not expect to become suicidal as the hormones dropped and I realized that this was a bigger deal than they make it out to be. After the first abortion you seem to get desensitized and many women will unconsciously try to replace the lost pregnancy from the first abortion. The abortion industry makes a lot of money from the fetal tissue they sell for use for who knows what. I know you are young, u don't want to be pregnant, and worry about ruining your body etc. This pregnancy does not mean you are doomed. You can always have the child now and work on a career later but sometimes an abortion can ruin your ability to ever have kids again. You can still meet a man if you are not in a serious relationship by being a good woman and taking responsibility. Just do not think you are screwed. I thought I was screwed and assumed my life was over if I have the kids I got pregnant with because I didn't have a responsible man that could provide or help out. Adoption may be your best decision if the father doesn't want to participate, but it will be very hard to make this sacrifice. Your conscience will thank you in the end though. My first abortion led to more abortions and I cry about it often these days. I live with a lot of regret and pain over abortions. Many women's and men's lives are ruined by abortion. They don't tell people the truth about this stuff. It destroys relationships too. Women's primary role is to have children but there are evil people trying to brainwash women out of this for a very sinister agenda. Women gain a lot of pleasure from having children because having to nurture gives us meaning way more than a career does in the long term.
❤️

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Sinbad
Hayalet

Hayalet

May 30, 2019
If you can get to a dollar tree or the 99 store you could buy it and put it in your bra. Take a test in the bathroom