TerminallyAlive

TerminallyAlive

Oct 7, 2020
I vomit really easily. I have vomited on metoclopramide alone before. I want to take every precaution possible. I have been considering taking some or all of the following 40-60 minutes before ingestion:

60mg metoclopramide, 24mg ondansetron, 20mg domperidone, 800mg cimetidine, 30mg omeprazole. I could also get olanzapine. I may also try taking metoclopramide in the days or hours prior. I've also read that maybe hydroxyzine could help too (unsure of dosage).

If I can even get them all, should some of these not be taken together or not be taken in such doses? Are some redundant? Is this the maximum I can do to ensure I keep the poison down?

I know this seems like overkill, but I really don't want vomiting to be the reason I fail.

Thanks.

Last edited:
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
I can't find a lot of info but the only thing to watch out for is having too little dopamine. Meto and domiperidone have D2 antagonism. They could potentially give you some uncomfortable and uncontrollable muscle spasms. It's not anything close to a guarantee but it's a risk. If you really want to go and get a lot of drugs for this purpose there are medically trusted combos. Here's a widely used one:
"A combination of antiemetics, designed specifically for outpatient use and consisting of metoclopramide, thiethylperazine, diphenhydramine, dexamethasone, and diazepam, is capable of blocking multiple sites in the emesis pathway."
Best of luck!

Reactions: tryingtoescape, TerminallyAlive and Fehler