• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

johnny5100

Jul 17, 2020
Has anyone else ordered from them recently? I sent a few emails to [email protected] and they never responded to any of them. I looked for a CG 580 click nitrogen regulator like theirs elsewhere but it was discontinued on medical equipment 4 sale and on WT Farley you need to be associated with a business.
So I ended up buying the max dog regardless of them not responding to emails.
I'm wondering if anyone else has recently ordered from them and how long it takes for them to ship out?

(I know this thread has been made in the past, but not recently, and I saw max dog isn't even active on twitter anymore and won't respond that's why I'm making this post).

T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
I ordered their regulator recently, but I don't remember the exact month. It was toward the end of last year or early this year. I had it sent to a local UPS store so it did not come directly to my house and paid a $5 fee. It came very quickly for overseas shipping; probably under half of the maximum estimate they gave (8 weeks I think it was although now it looks like 6 weeks?). However, I never ever attempted to correspond with them.

J

johnny5100

Jul 17, 2020
I ordered their regulator recently, but I don't remember the exact month. It was toward the end of last year or early this year. I had it sent to a local UPS store so it did not come directly to my house and paid a $5 fee. It came very quickly for overseas shipping; probably under half of the maximum estimate they gave (8 weeks I think it was although now it looks like 6 weeks?). However, I never ever attempted to correspond with them.
okay, do you remember how long it took to get the notification that they shipped it?

T

thereandgone

Trying to close my loop
May 7, 2020
Here is the timeline according to my e-mail archives:
12/13/19: order confirmation from MDB
12/27/19: shipment confirmation from MDB
12/29/19: shipment confirmation from DHL
1/2/20: notification from DHL confirming shipment arrival by end of day

J

johnny5100

Jul 17, 2020
Here is the timeline according to my e-mail archives:
12/13/19: order confirmation from MDB
12/27/19: shipment confirmation from MDB
12/29/19: shipment confirmation from DHL
1/2/20: notification from DHL confirming shipment arrival by end of day
Oh wow, so 2 weeks for shipping confirmation and then 5 day delivery. Damn that's fast.

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
I know in the US where I am, flowmeter regulators for the inert gases with CGA 580 fittings are available online that are less expensive than from max dog. I saw one for nitrogen for about $140, and they are available with dual flow scales for argon and helium also. You may need a simple adapter for the output to provide the "barb" style fitting to connect PVC tubing which can be purchased from a welding supply store or online.

J

johnny5100

Jul 17, 2020
I know in the US where I am, flowmeter regulators for the inert gases with CGA 580 fittings are available online that are less expensive than from max dog. I saw one for nitrogen for about $140, and they are available with dual flow scales for argon and helium also. You may need a simple adapter for the output to provide the "barb" style fitting to connect PVC tubing which can be purchased from a welding supply store or online.
Where? I have looked absolutely everywhere online and the only two I saw (click-style) were the WT Farley and medicalequipment4sale ones, one of which is discontinued and the other you need a company. can you tell me where to find them? I've looked everywhere and even asked the guy in person where I bought the nitrogen gas and he said he's been doing his job for 30 yrs and doesn't know where to look for that

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
Where? I have looked absolutely everywhere online and the only two I saw (click-style) were the WT Farley and medicalequipment4sale ones, one of which is discontinued and the other you need a company. can you tell me where to find them? I've looked everywhere and even asked the guy in person where I bought the nitrogen gas and he said he's been doing his job for 30 yrs and doesn't know where to look for that
Did you try googling "nitrogen flowmeter regulator"? The ones I was referring to don't look like the WT Farley click-style; they have a vertical clear sight tube with a ball inside for the flow gauge. If you still can't find any, let me know and once you have enough posts to use private messages we can do that. It's against the rules to post links to items publicly.

That's amazing that the person who sold you the nitrogen couldn't help you with a flowmeter regulator, which is essential to use it for welding. I wonder if he understood your question. Maybe he thought you were asking for something else?

Last edited:
J

johnny5100

Jul 17, 2020
Did you try googling "nitrogen flowmeter regulator"? The ones I was referring to don't look like the WT Farley click-style; they have a vertical clear sight tube with a ball inside for the flow gauge. If you still can't find any, let me know and once you have enough posts to use private messages we can do that. It's against the rules to post links to items publicly.

That's amazing that the person who sold you the nitrogen couldn't help you with a flowmeter regulator, which is essential to use it for welding. I wonder if he understood your question. Maybe he thought you were asking for something else?
oh okay, I see what you're talking about. I just want to get the simple click one because money doesn't really matter after you're gone and I absolutely don't wanna mess this up and it seems super simple to use and already comes with the hosing, I've never used something like this before and I only have a 20 cu ft cylinder so I don't really have that many "practice" attempts.

W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
oh okay, I see what you're talking about. I just want to get the simple click one because money doesn't really matter after you're gone and I absolutely don't wanna mess this up and it seems super simple to use and already comes with the hosing, I've never used something like this before and I only have a 20 cu ft cylinder so I don't really have that many "practice" attempts.
Ok, good luck on receiving what you ordered from max dog then. I don't know anything about that style of regulator other than reading the PPeH posted in the resources area here. IMO the style I referred to is not difficult to use at all. The one challenge might be getting an adapter for the outlet as I described, but I posted an option for that in one of my earliest posts here.

I agree that with a 20 cu ft cylinder that I wouldn't use very much gas with practice runs. I have posted on how to calculate how long the gas will last and recommend doing that once you know the pressure and actual physical volume of the tank.

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Johnny, I tried to but unsuccessfully message you. I believe you have your e-mail setting turned off.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

I’mOut

Sep 13, 2020
Has anyone else ordered from them recently? I sent a few emails to [email protected] and they never responded to any of them. I looked for a CG 580 click nitrogen regulator like theirs elsewhere but it was discontinued on medical equipment 4 sale and on WT Farley you need to be associated with a business.
So I ended up buying the max dog regardless of them not responding to emails.
I'm wondering if anyone else has recently ordered from them and how long it takes for them to ship out?

(I know this thread has been made in the past, but not recently, and I saw max dog isn't even active on twitter anymore and won't respond that's why I'm making this post).
Johnny, did you end up ordering? If so, do did you receive the regulator? I just ordered a regulator last week and since then I've only received the automated order confirmation, no communication since, they never responded to my prior emails that I sent either. I just ordered and hoped that for once something would work out for me.

Reactions: nitroautnz