T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
The last thing that I enjoyed buying was a pair of headphones last year but before being suicidal. Now I don't feel the need of buying things to feel better. It's been months since I don't buy something to feel "happy". Used to be interested in musical instruments but not anymore.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Homecoming, Meditation guide, Deleted member 18655 and 2 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Since I became suicidal, I just stopped buying things too. I mean, what's even the point? It's not like I'm going to be enjoying them for long. I'd rather funnel all of my remaining money into self-medication and my callgirl.

Over the past two years, I had spent thousands and thousands of dollars on this stuff. If I were not suicidal, I would've put that money to much better use.

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I feel you. Whats's the point of acquiring new things if they don't make you happier.

I still like switch games since they distract. The only object I've ever had that I truly loved and valued was my engagement ring. I gave it back when he cheated.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, woxihuanni, Wayfaerer and 1 other person
T

TheSkyIsBlue

Student
May 16, 2020
Depression does this to you. What used to bring you joy now feels totally irrelevant.

Reactions: Blueman, TimeToBiteTheDust, Wayfaerer and 1 other person
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I feel you. Whats's the point of acquiring new things if they don't make you happier.

I still like switch games since they distract. The only object I've ever had that I truly loved and valued was my engagement ring. I gave it back when he cheated.

It saddens me how cheaply some people take the concept of marriage. I don't even know why those people even get married in the first place if they're going to be like that. It's just sad how the state of it is today.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, woxihuanni and TimeToBiteTheDust
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It saddens me how cheaply some people take the concept of marriage. I don't even know why those people even get married in the first place if they're going to be like that. It's just sad how the state of it is today.
Well in his words "I didn't plan to fall in love with her". People sometimes don't know how awful they can be till temptation is in front of them.

Reactions: Wayfaerer
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Depression does this to you. What used to bring you joy now feels totally irrelevant.

Isn't that the truth!

I had some hobbies and things. I enjoyed flying remote control airplanes. I would spend a fare amount of money on the hobby several years back.

The only thing I really use money for anymore is coffee and cigarettes, and to purchase some random necessities.

I truly do not care about money and do not need it. I make a good amount, and I do not spend hardly any of it.

I know where all of my money is going to go to. I mean who it is going to go to. I do not think I am going to need very much of it anymore.

Not having financial issues is helping me with my situation. I wish that would never be the reason for anybody to be depressed and suicidal, because of money.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
My friends always tell me all things they are going to buy but just for entertaiment and I'm like "meh"