• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
Here's something I find myself thinking about all the time:
So there's a ton of us who want to ctb, right?
And there's got to be a lot of people whose fondest dream in life is to drive that bus for someone else, you know what I mean?

Shouldn't there be a way for us to find each other? I don't think there's any sites like that, but if there are, I want to know about them.
Personally, I'd love to have somebody else behind the wheel. I wouldn't have to worry about failing if I could trust that the other person would finish the job. We'd both be actualizing each other's hard-to-fulfill wishes.

I've secretly hoped past relationships would end that way. Anyone else?

Reactions: not_a_robot and Adieu
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Like this? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-megathread.1253/

Or did you mean dating?

true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
Like this? https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/partners-megathread.1253/

Or did you mean dating?
The point of that thread is that you both ctb, right?
I was thinking about meeting someone who wouldn't necessarily want to catch it together, but to ensure that I've caught it.
I know it's taboo to talk about, but plenty of people fantasize about doing that to someone else, even in a controlled environment.

Reactions: not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Here's something I find myself thinking about all the time:
So there's a ton of us who want to ctb, right?
And there's got to be a lot of people whose fondest dream in life is to drive that bus for someone else, you know what I mean?

Shouldn't there be a way for us to find each other? I don't think there's any sites like that, but if there are, I want to know about them.
Personally, I'd love to have somebody else behind the wheel. I wouldn't have to worry about failing if I could trust that the other person would finish the job. We'd both be actualizing each other's hard-to-fulfill wishes.

I've secretly hoped past relationships would end that way. Anyone else?
It wouldn't work. Even tried it to confirm. A sadist gets off by hurting, harming. A truly willing partner bores them. They would reclaim their arousal only by finding ways to turn it into something you *don't* want, and they are pretty creative. Don't try it. Or try it, whatever, but you're not gonna like it.

Reactions: Thanatos and cornflowerblue
true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
It wouldn't work. Even tried it to confirm. A sadist gets off by hurting, harming. A truly willing partner bores them. They would reclaim their arousal only by finding ways to turn it into something you *don't* want, and they are pretty creative. Don't try it. Or try it, whatever, but you're not gonna like it.
Sorry that experience didn't end well for you.
Maybe the "gentleman psychopath" of my dreams only exists in my head.

But my thinking is, genuine sadism is one thing, isn't straight-up murderlust another?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thanatos
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
The point of that thread is that you both ctb, right?
I was thinking about meeting someone who wouldn't necessarily want to catch it together, but to ensure that I've caught it.
I know it's taboo to talk about, but plenty of people fantasize about doing that to someone else, even in a controlled environment.
I understand. Like a strangling fetishist or something. Yeah it can seem romantic on the surface but I don't know. I got burned pretty bad a few times fucking around like that.
It's just something in general that would traumatize most healthy people, so the people you find to go there with you will be not-so-healthy, and giving you what you want won't satisfy them, they will find ways to hurt you that you aren't going to enjoy, believe it. There is no IRL Fifty shades of grey, only fifty shades of psycho.
The ethical sadist is a romantic fantasy.

Reactions: cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Sorry that experience didn't end well for you.
Maybe the "gentleman psychopath" of my dreams only exists in my head.

But my thinking is, genuine sadism is one thing, isn't straight-up murderlust another?
Maybe in fantasizing but not in real life. In real life if somebody wanted to murder, I doubt they'd choose the option of a matchmaking service. So much potential to walk into a trap and get arrested, or even if it's not a trap there's no guarantee the suicidal person won't chicken out and turn the would-be-killer in to the police.
And how would such a service ever possibly keep sadists out?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Yea I've posted before about my adventures with sadists who had the urge to actually kill. Even had sex with a gun to the back of my head but I was too into it so they got bored.

Best bet, you run across someone with a Bundy fixation and get raped and murdered.

• Hugs
Reactions: cornflowerblue and not_a_robot
true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
Maybe in fantasizing but not in real life. In real life if somebody wanted to murder, I doubt they'd choose the option of a matchmaking service. So much potential to walk into a trap and get arrested, or even if it's not a trap there's no guarantee the suicidal person won't chicken out and turn the would-be-killer in to the police
Yeah, but all of the same is true with the partner thread, and people are still using it to find each other.
You could make the argument that somebody who's desperately suicidal wouldn't be in their right mind either, but that doesn't mean we're necessarily a danger to each other.

idk, I'm sure a site like that wouldn't survive for long, but that's my ideal situation

• Hugs
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Yeah, but all of the same is true with the partner thread, and people are still using it to find each other.
You could make the argument that somebody who's desperately suicidal wouldn't be in their right mind either, but that doesn't mean we're necessarily a danger to each other.

idk, I'm sure a site like that wouldn't survive for long, but that's my ideal situation
Read the warnings on that thread. It's not for people to kill each other either.

There's Dignitas if you want a safe option.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
Also your desire to die means no more to a psychopath than another victim's wish to live. He does not care what you want, this is his game, not yours. He has just as much contempt for you as any other victim, even more so because you sought him out, thought you were so smart, thought *you* could make rules and he would obey, thought *you* would be the one to use *him*.
Their whole life is about making a fool of everybody, including you. They might kill you, but I guarantee they will not let you enjoy it.
Yea I've posted before about my adventures with sadists who had the urge to actually kill. Even had sex with a gun to the back of my head but I was too into it so they got bored.

Best bet, you run across someone with a Bundy fixation and get raped and murdered.
yep. it's not the kill that excites them. no fear, no excitement, no boner.

Reactions: Morphinekiss and cornflowerblue
true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
Read the warnings on that thread. It's not for people to kill each other either.

There's Dignitas if you want a safe option.
I know it's not, what I'm saying is that you're still taking more or less the same risks meeting folks there that you would in trying to find someone else to end your life.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I know it's not, what I'm saying is that you're still taking more or less the same risks meeting folks there that you would in trying to find someone else to end your life.
You're taking the same risks on the partner thread, yes. But that thread at least has the potential for a situation that doesn't involve torture. A tinder for getting murdered ONLY has the option of finding a psychopath.

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
fair enough.

true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
Also your desire to die means no more to a psychopath than another victim's wish to live. He does not care what you want, this is his game, not yours. He has just as much contempt for you as any other victim, even more so because you sought him out, thought you were so smart, thought *you* could make rules and he would obey, thought *you* would be the one to use *him*.
Their whole life is about making a fool of everybody, including you. They might kill you, but I guarantee they will not let you enjoy it.

yep. it's not the kill that excites them. no fear, no excitement, no boner.
And what I'm talking about is, my dream is to find someone for whom the kill is the point. People like that do exist, even if they're less common than your garden variety psychopath.

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019

If somebody wants to kill and somehow isn't a psychopath, they have much better options than a matchmaking site that'll surely get them arrested with a nice paper trail of evidence, too. They can just be a hospice nurse. Or find some homeless dude.

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
If somebody wants to kill and somehow isn't a psychopath, they have much better options than a matchmaking site that'll surely get them arrested with a nice paper trail of evidence, too. They can just be a hospice nurse. Or find some homeless dude.
Or I can give you my ex's phone number. (Kidding)

• Hugs
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
And what I'm talking about is, my dream is to find someone for whom the kill is the point. People like that do exist, even if they're less common than your garden variety psychopath.
Look up the news stories about nurses calling themselves "angels of death", that already exists as an option
Or I can give you my ex's phone number. (Kidding)

Hahahaha im good but thanks for the offer. Maybe OP wants it though

Reactions: Morphinekiss
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

May 30, 2019
lol I bet you're just as likely to meet a shitty sadistic savior too. Someone who will pretend to partner you then think they can scare you into wanting to live. That would be just as creepy and gross, ew. EW. :II

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: cornflowerblue and true faith
true faith

true faith

Jun 30, 2019
Look up the news stories about nurses calling themselves "angels of death", that already exists as an option
That's super interesting, I wasn't aware of that as a phenomenon.
Anyway, I know there's no easily accessible site like that. I just can't afford a hitman on the deep web and I was curious if many of us had the same daydream.

• Hugs
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Anyway, I know there's no easily accessible site like that. I just can't afford a hitman on the deep web and I was curious if many of us had the same daydream.
The darknet hitman ads are almost all bullshit. They steal your money and also blackmail you on top of it.
Its so unrealistic that it's not even something I'd daydream about :/