• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
I read that using a massager on the side of your neck has a chance of severing the cartoid artery, but does anyone know how plausible that is? I tried looking into it and I get some more results about damaging the spine which isnt a sure result in death. I wonder if it's more likely to lead to disability than anything.
I have been thinking about whenever I'm ready to go that I wanna make it seem accidental, so reading the risk felt like it could be an option, but I dont want to deal with it it's too low of a probability.

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
The odds of that are not in your favor. If the human body could that easily be fucked up no one would be alive. Cases of things like that are probably one in a million and it's very likely the people who experienced that had other underlying issues. Most you'll probably do is give yourself a neck/headache and potentially briefly pass out if you put it right over your carotid and then wake back up a few seconds later.

Reactions: 3/4Dead, kipper and TiredOfAllThis