AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I think going out to the woods, calling the police as to tell them where to find me and blowing my brains out would be my preferred method. But I live in a country some of the strictest gun control in the world so not really possible.

• Hugs
Reactions: sorrowful
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
I used to hate that the UK didn't have guns now I wish they did, I would have blowed my head off ages ago.

• Love
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
I used to hate that the UK didn't have guns now I wish they did, I would have blowed my head off ages ago.
Me too. If one were in the house, it would just be such a quick way to go. Ungh. Frustrating.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That method isn't even an option at all in the country where I live, I certainly hate how difficult it is to die and while my preferred method option would be Nembutal, I still think that those with access to this method are fortunate as at least they have it as an option.

• Love
Reactions: AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
That method isn't even an option at all in the country where I live, I certainly hate how difficult it is to die and while my preferred method option would be Nembutal, I still think that those with access to this method are fortunate as at least they have it as an option.
It's not available to me at all. Nembutal, SN, Nitrogen... those would be nice. But I lack so much motivation to research these methods. I barely shower, eat... I just want it to be quick and I believe this method would also be relatively painless.

Install-Gentoo

Install-Gentoo

Aug 23, 2022
About these mass shooter people, I wonder if they would not do such horrible things if they had access to a peaceful death. I've read some of the "manifestos" that these people leave behind, and most of it is lots of crazy BS. However, there is a bit of a common theme of "the world is awful, my life is awful, so I'm going to reflect this pain outwards."
I wonder, if the topic of suicide was not so stigmatized against to the point where you become imprisoned at the mere mention of it, then maybe these mass shooters would not have gone and killed people. I wonder if maybe they would have realized that if they really feel the need to inflict any lethal damage, they should only do it to themselves.

I mean, logically it makes sense, too. Whatever goal this shooter has is not going to be achieved by shooting 20 people. You won't get popular with girls, you won't undo the bullying you received, you won't change demographics or raise awareness or whatever. And even so, the rest of this person's life is spent in jail, so any "positive outcome" for them is meaningless. Even in a selfish point of view, suicide is the better option compared to shooting a bunch of people.

So again, I wonder if such tragedies could be avoided if suicide were not so stigmatized and if there were a peaceful way out.
Then again, I've avoided a massive hole in my logic, that being "if they have access to a gun for mass shooting, then they could have CTB at any time"

...sorry for the long semi-unrelated comment, but your post just had me thinking.

• Love
sorrowful

sorrowful

My exhaustion knows no end
Feb 13, 2023
Mass shooters have always interested me. What they did is awful, of course, but they are also fascinating in a sense. Some of them were deeply pained. I do wonder how they felt during it, before it, or at the end, especially the ones who then turned the gun on themselves. I wonder their last thoughts, if they regret it or if they felt they were justified.
It's not available to me at all. Nembutal, SN, Nitrogen... those would be nice. But I lack so much motivation to research these methods. I barely shower, eat... I just want it to be quick and I believe this method would also be relatively painless.
I understand this. I just want something quick, easy and relatively cheap. Continued drug use has made it hard for my brain to process information, so setting some methods up seems stressful. I also just worry a lot about messing something up or getting it wrong. Sorry things are difficult for you as well, I hope that one day you can find peace.

Reactions: Touhou
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
About these mass shooter people, I wonder if they would not do such horrible things if they had access to a peaceful death. I've read some of the "manifestos" that these people leave behind, and most of it is lots of crazy BS. However, there is a bit of a common theme of "the world is awful, my life is awful, so I'm going to reflect this pain outwards."
I wonder, if the topic of suicide was not so stigmatized against to the point where you become imprisoned at the mere mention of it, then maybe these mass shooters would not have gone and killed people. I wonder if maybe they would have realized that if they really feel the need to inflict any lethal damage, they should only do it to themselves.

I mean, logically it makes sense, too. Whatever goal this shooter has is not going to be achieved by shooting 20 people. You won't get popular with girls, you won't undo the bullying you received, you won't change demographics or raise awareness or whatever. And even so, the rest of this person's life is spent in jail, so any "positive outcome" for them is meaningless. Even in a selfish point of view, suicide is the better option compared to shooting a bunch of people.

So again, I wonder if such tragedies could be avoided if suicide were not so stigmatized and if there were a peaceful way out.
Then again, I've avoided a massive hole in my logic, that being "if they have access to a gun for mass shooting, then they could have CTB at any time"

...sorry for the long semi-unrelated comment, but your post just had me thinking.
It's possible but I think they genuinely wanted to hurt people not just CTB. It's as you said, they had access to the gun to do it. My desire to go into the woods and call the police about where to find me is hurt as few as possible. It seems mass shooters have the opposite desire.
Mass shooters have always interested me. What they did is awful, of course, but they are also fascinating in a sense. Some of them were deeply pained. I do wonder how they felt during it, before it, or at the end, especially the ones who then turned the gun on themselves. I wonder their last thoughts, if they regret it or if they felt they were justified.

I understand this. I just want something quick, easy and relatively cheap. Continued drug use has made it hard for my brain to process information, so setting some methods up seems stressful. I also just worry a lot about messing something up or getting it wrong. Sorry things are difficult for you as well, I hope that one day you can find peace.
I often wonder what people think in their final moments before CTB in general. But you're right, mass shooters are particularly interesting. Do they CTB out of regret? Fear of punishment? Or did they want to CTB from the beginning?

And I appreciate being related to for this once. I heavily drink to cope with my thoughts of CTB, and you are the first person on this site to wish me to find peace. Thank you and I hope you can as well.

Last edited:
  • Love