calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
I had decided my body would be cremated. But now, I've changed my mind. I want the mass grave.

Anybody else prefer the mass grave other than crematorium ?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Mass grave? Who is doing the burying ISIS?

• Yay!
Reactions: Tree frog, not-2-b-the-answer, Bat 17 and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
To tell you the truth, I don't give a damn what they do with my body because my brain will be dead and I won't care about what my family decides to do.

I bet that my lovely but schizophrenic religious mother will insist on having a classic catholic burial and put lots of Jesus stuff in my coffin lol. Quite funny because they will be doing that with an almost atheist guy (I'm 90% an agnostic)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and MYStERY_Man
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't think this even exists in the UK? (or at least I haven't heard of it) Im going for cremation over any sort of burial options. Cremation sounds more pleasant (even know I wont be there to witness it)

calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
To tell you the truth, I don't give a damn what they do with my body because my brain will be dead and I won't care about what my family decides to do.

I bet that my lovely but schizophrenic religious mother will insist on having a classic catholic burial and put lots of Jesus stuff in my coffin lol. Quite funny because they're doing that with an almost atheist guy (I'm 90% agnostic)
The same they do with babies when they born...Babies don't know nothing about religion, but even though parents insist in the baptism

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and WornOutLife
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I'm going to get a mass-grave from all of the muscle mass that I'm building in the gym (I'm barely building any muscle in reality).

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I wanna be stuffed by a sexy taxidermist

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: hahabye and WornOutLife
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
I'm going to get a mass-grave from all of the muscle mass that I'm building in the gym (I'm barely building any muscle in reality).
a muscle mass grave from all your dead lifting and....no actually I'll go home now

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote and GenesAndEnvironment
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I can care less what they do to my body since I'm dead. They could desecrate it, use it for target practice, blend me up in giant blender and serve it to pigs as slurry, experiment on me, donate to a body farm, allow a pack of wild animals to tear me apart, etc. I am just a body, nothing special about it just like my soul.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and WornOutLife
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I had decided my body would be cremated. But now, I've changed my mind. I want the mass grave.

Anybody else prefer the mass grave other than crematorium ?
For me it would be crematorium... We don't have mass Graves in the U.S. not yet anyway.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018

I bet that my lovely but schizophrenic religious mother will insist on having a classic catholic burial and put lots of Jesus stuff in my coffin lol. Quite funny because they will be doing that with an almost atheist guy (I'm 90% an agnostic)
I don't care what they do with my body or ashes. They can put my ashes in a Wal-Mart bag and throw them in a dumpster.

• Love
Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112 and WornOutLife
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
My personal wish is to become one with nature once I pass away. I want to be naturally recycled in a natural burial, that's how it's supposed to be in my opinion.

Reactions: Solar1703, not-2-b-the-answer, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
calssilva

calssilva

Student
Dec 16, 2020
My personal wish is to become one with nature once I pass away. I want to be naturally recycled in a natural burial, that's how it's supposed to be in my opinion.
this is good too,,,,for example, to let my body in the middle of a big forest

• Hugs