• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020
What are some clever ways to mask the pain for the following methods: SN and full suspension hanging.

Some I can think of:
SN:
1) Inject yourself with heroin (or any tranquilizer) just after gulping down SN
2) Take a shit ton of benzos an hour before taking SN

Full suspension:
1) Get really drunk before kicking the chair. Maybe throw in a bunch of benzos too
2) Use adequate(but not too much) padding

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
DaughterOfAthena

DaughterOfAthena

May 30, 2021
But why not just take a lethal dose of heroin or the tranquilizers then if you have access to it?

As for the hanging I know someone who has failed and got drunk beforehand. He ended up collapsing to the floor and took down whatever he was tied to with him. He certainly noted it was painful and then he was too drunk and messed up to attempt again right away.

Reactions: Rabitfever
R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
My understanding is SN does not cause pain

Reactions: Freelyffe88, Rabitfever and Cid9121
Rabitfever

Rabitfever

Mar 18, 2020
But why not just take a lethal dose of heroin or the tranquilizers then if you have access to it?
If I'm wrong, getting H isn't is hard as getting F. H is unpredictable. F is almost a guaranteed death. I would if I could.
My understanding is SN does not cause pain
I believe it causes a lot of discomfort. Probably not exactly what one would call pain

R

RowdyH999

Student
Mar 17, 2021
If I'm wrong, getting H isn't is hard as getting F. H is unpredictable. F is almost a guaranteed death. I would if I could.

I believe it causes a lot of discomfort. Probably not exactly what one would call pain
I'd agree with that. There are witness accounts of SN. Mostly a burning sensation in the throat and stomach.

Reactions: Rabitfever and Lifeless mindset
P

przeciwwymiotne

Be rude to me at all times, I don't deserve kindne
Jun 27, 2022
What are some clever ways to mask the pain for the following methods: SN and full suspension hanging.

Some I can think of:
SN:
1) Inject yourself with heroin (or any tranquilizer) just after gulping down SN
2) Take a shit ton of benzos an hour before taking SN

Full suspension:
1) Get really drunk before kicking the chair. Maybe throw in a bunch of benzos too
2) Use adequate(but not too much) padding
What padding could be used?

Reactions: Solar1703