• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CatchMeIfYouCan

CatchMeIfYouCan

Jul 22, 2023
Before you start reading i must clarify i'm not from russia, originally i made this method for one of my russian friends but i decided to share it here because i know sharing this method here will be helpful for many russians /// Прежде чем вы начнете читать, я должен уточнить, что я не из России, изначально я сделал этот метод для одного из моих русских друзей, но я решил поделиться им здесь, потому что я знаю, что поделиться этим методом здесь будет полезно для многих россиян

𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙 :
Masha silver or "Серебрянная Машенька" is a white chalk pencil, this product is intended to destruct insects, cockroaches, ants, here is all the information you need about this product

Contains 0.1% of Zetacipermethrin
Contains 0.05% of Deltamethrin
Chalk (White chalk)
Gypsum
Weights around 20-30 grams

For more information about masha silver you can check out this link https://b2b2c.market/selskoe-xozyaj...idnoe-sredstvo-serebryannaya-mashenka_i237822

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 ?
10 of silver masha
30 grams of metoclopramide (recommended)

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙙?
As long as nobody interfered, you will die by 100%

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙢𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙?
Depending on the time it takes for them to interfer, their chances to save you gets lower with time

ambulance interfering after 1 minute of taking the lethal dose90% that they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 2 minutes of taking the lethal dose80% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 3 minutes of taking the lethal dose70% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 5 minutes of taking the lethal dose50% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 10 minutes of taking the lethal dose30% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 15 minutes of taking the lethal dose20% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 20 minutes of taking the lethal dose10% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 25 minutes of taking the lethal dose5% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 30 minutes of taking the lethal dose3% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 35 minutes of taking the lethal dose2% they'll succeed rescuing you
ambulance interfering after 40 minutes of taking the lethal dose1% they'll succeed rescuing you

𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝?
Follow this regime/food diet 24 hours before you take the lethal dose (10 of silver masha)

24 hours taking the lethal doseStop eating anything, this will help your stomach better absorp masha silver
2 hour before taking the lethal doseStop drinking water
1 hour before taking the lethal doseTake 30mg of metoclopramide (an anti-emetic) this will help you dealing with nausea and hence you don't vomit all the silver masha

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙮𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙨 𝙞'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚?

0-5 minutesYou feel will a burning sensation in your mouth and throat
5-15 minutesYou will start vomiting (unless you didn't take a strong dose of anti-emetics) as your body will recognize masha silver as a toxin and hence your body will attempt excelling masha silver through vomitting
15-30 minutesYou will start feeling pain in your stomach, your stomach might start crampling and the crampling will eventually intensify, I highly discourage you to try using any pain killers such as paracetamol or ibuprofen, this will severely decrease your chances to die, if you still insinst on using a pain killer then you should do your research regarding possible interactions between silver masha and the pain killer you want to use
30-60 minutesYou'll start feeling dizziness and confusion and disorientation
1-2 hoursBreathing difficulties and rapid heart rate (tachycardia) will probably happen to you, this can cause damage to the respiratory and cardiovascular systems
2-3 hoursYou will go through seizures and convulsions due to masha silver toxic effects on the nervous system
3-4 hoursThe symptoms will worsen, this will make you lose consciousness first, and later you will die

𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙨𝙚?
This is nearly impossible if the ambulance didn't interfer, however i'll list the temporary and permanent damages you may experience

Temporary damages :

• Gastrointestinal distress
10 of silver masha will cause you to continsiouly vomit for a certain time, that's because silver masha will cause a temporary irritation to the digestive system which will cause ongoing nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain for some time after the ingestion, even if you take strong anti-emetics before ingestion you're still continusiouly keep vomitting as the effect of anti-emetics doesn't last forever, but after the ambulance reaches and successfully saves you they supposedly will continusiouly give you anti-emetics to deal with gastrointestinal distress, i'm not russian so i don't know how russia healthcare system works therefore don't take this as valid information this is just a assumption about how the russian healthcare system works

• Neurological effects
Even after survival you're still going to experience dizziness, confusion, disorientation, that depends on the how much of silver masha was absorped in your stomach before the ambulance reaches and captures you

• Respiratory effects
Even after survival you will still experience temporary breathing difficulties and alongside with respiratory distress, this is because of silver masha impact on the respiratory system

• Cardiac effects
Temporary changes in heart rate and rhythm

Possible permanent damages :

• Organ damage
10 of silver masha will lead to organ damage, particularly affecting the liver, kidneys, and central nervous system

• Neurological impairments
Neurological deficits, affecting your memory, cognition, and motor function, this will shorten the period of your life, currently there's no cure for such effects

• Cardiovascular issues
You will experience long-term effects on the heart and blood vessels, this will cause cardiovascular problems to you

• Respiratory problems
You will experience a permanent damage to the respiratory system

Last edited:
binturong

binturong

shining of stars calls me home
Jul 4, 2019
Sounds extremely painful. I don't understand why this is advised to Russians, as far as I know, SN is not prohibited in this country, and even if it is already prohibited, there are more peaceful methods.

CatchMeIfYouCan

CatchMeIfYouCan

Jul 22, 2023
Sounds extremely painful. I don't understand why this is advised to Russians, as far as I know, SN is not prohibited in this country, and even if it is already prohibited, there are more peaceful methods.
Well, it isn't as painful as you think, you'll just feel pain in your stomach, somewhat between intermediate to very discomforting pain alongside with another side effects such as nausea, and i originally made this method for one of my russian friends, regardless of this method being uncomfortable it's very effective and potenent, it takes just 4 hours to die, alongside with the difficulty to save a person who has done this method so in case you were to be violated and involuntary hospitalized the nurses and doctor will have a hard time trying to rescue you, and also my russian friend only have access to this substance, this method somewhat works like SN, for example
1. both are rapidly absorbed
2. both causes neurological effects to the body (which leadsleads to dizziness, convulsions, and loss of consciousness)
3. both have respiratory complications (distress and difficulty in breathing, this also leads to respiratory failure)
4. Both causes cardiovascular effects (causing irregular heart rhythms and decreased blood pressure)
5. Gastrointestinal issues
Both causes gastrointestinal problems like abdominal pain, vomiting, and potential blockages
6. Multi-Organ failure
Both causes multiple organ failure, affecting vital organs like the heart, lungs, and kidneys
7. Both can cause brain damage, if you're not aware SN does block the body from receiving oxygen so imagine your body sending blood to your brain without oxygen, this would also to brain damage

If you're a SN method fan then you should realize SN isn't the best method, it also have side effects, and this method is not bad it's as good as SN.