divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Was just reading about Marilyn Monroe who was 36 which is my age and how she ctb with barbiturates . Aww what a time to be alive then to have doctors prescribe that to ctb..sigh..

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: libitina, Joarga, grauzone and 14 others
C

CantDoIt

Wizard
Jul 18, 2024
Was just reading about Marilyn Monroe who was 36 which is my age and how she ctb with barbiturates . Aww what a time to be alive then to have doctors prescribe that to ctb..sigh..
God yeah I'm so jealous. Even having them as a backup supply would make me feel so much better about myself. I would like something I could use at any moment. Even as an impulsive death you're barely conscious for any amount of time after consuming it.

Having SN around is starting to not make me feel any better.

• Hugs
Reactions: libitina, LifeQuitter, nihilistic_dragon and 2 others
P

Praying 4 a Miracle

Sep 22, 2024
I read she was bipolar, and was also addicted to them (barbiturates along with many other drugs)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, CantDoIt, Reticent Being and 1 other person
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
God yeah I'm so jealous. Even having them as a backup supply would make me feel so much better about myself. I would like something I could use at any moment. Even as an impulsive death you're barely conscious for any amount of time after consuming it.

Having SN around is starting to not make me feel any better.
Same its a lot of prep work

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and CantDoIt
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
I also don't want 20 minutes to "think about what I've done" ๐Ÿ˜‚
Same. Also, if I have to resort to SN in the worst case scenario, I won't be able to get any benzos so I'm sure they'd be very agonizing 20 minutes ugh. On the positive side, I will only have to go through this once and then it's over. I guess I'd have to make that my mantra during those 20 minutes. And also what if it is longer than 20 min :(
Those old bastards didn't know how lucky they were!! I'd give anything to be able to travel back in time just to get some old school sleeping pills. Or just to make sure my parents never met lol.

Reactions: divinemistress36, Joarga, CantDoIt and 1 other person
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: broth0100, CantDoIt, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Aug 6, 2024
also vomiting everywhere and having stomach and throat pain ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž
Oh yes. And me personally, I do not salt my food so I am very apprehensive if I'd be able to gulp down such a salty substance like it's nothing.

Reactions: CantDoIt and divinemistress36
sevennn

sevennn

Experienced
Sep 11, 2024
Oh yes. And me personally, I do not salt my food so I am very apprehensive if I'd be able to gulp down such a salty substance like it's nothing.
yeah. and i have stomach issues like a hernia. and my throat is already in pain from lots of things. sucks that's the only option. i have another option but dunno how to do an IV and just too difficult ๐Ÿ˜ž maybe the pain is worth it everyday is dragging on past my expiration date. i don't want anything anymore out of this existence

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Joarga, TenThousandTrees, CantDoIt and 1 other person
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Aug 6, 2024
sucks that's the only option. i have another option but dunno how to do an IV and just too difficult ๐Ÿ˜ž maybe the pain is worth it everyday is dragging on past my expiration date. i don't want anything anymore out of this existence
Same. I plan on traveling to try to find N but who knows if I will succeed. I think it's telling how much I don't want to do SN, that I am willing to go through all these hurdles in hopes to find N lol. Like you, there is nothing else I want out of this bullshit existence. Just a peaceful exit, that is all.

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36, CantDoIt and sevennn
Yavannah

Yavannah

Autistic & miserable
Jul 18, 2022
i think about this almost everyday!
also they had carbon monoxide oven back then (Sylvia Plath)
it was the golden age for suicidal people now were fucked and its not getting any better..

Reactions: divinemistress36 and grauzone