• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JSRF

JSRF

Student
May 30, 2018
Now there's this myth going around that no person ever died of Marihuana Overdose because it's impossible.
Personally I think this is Bullshit of course but what would be the best way to archieve it? Eating a hole plant? Strangle yourself with mariuhuana plant?

• Yay!
Reactions: novem, lemmeeleev and Minudah
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I heard of someone who took an entire container of Rick Simpson oil and he was stuck in bed with couch lock for nearly a week lol. It's impossible to overdose on cannabis. Hemp rope is so good that competitors lobbied to have it made illegal (not that that was the only factor, far from it), but that's not cannabis.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, shrek34 and lemmeeleev
L

Logic

Student
Dec 20, 2018
Now there's this myth going around that no person ever died of Marihuana Overdose because it's impossible.
Personally I think this is Bullshit of course but what would be the best way to archieve it? Eating a hole plant? Strangle yourself with mariuhuana plant?

The lowest mld rate of weed I have seen is equal to 53gs of pure thc oil. Good luck. The easiest way to achieve this would be to drown in thc oil

• Yay!
Reactions: novem, shrek34, lemmeeleev and 3 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Please stop. Marijuana is not deadly

Reactions: Made4TV, 15dec, lemmeeleev and 5 others
E

EBEN30

Jan 12, 2019
I don't think in and of itself cannabis can kill you, I think it can be a third party factor in most deaths.

So I believe you could be high and get in a car or something and have an accident or maybe it's taken people to bad places mentally (I've had some bad experiences with edibles, I know it can freak you out) and the METRO posted today that someone was so high on cannabis they thought they were having a heart attack which brought on an actual heart attack.

Two points here, first and foremost it's the METRO so make of that what you will, most mainstream media websites will sensationalise especially when it comes to cannabis and finally even if it were true it wasn't the cannabis directly that caused the heart attack, it was the panic attack brought on by being high,

So yea, as far as I'm aware there's no recorded deaths caused by cannabis, now everything in extreme excess has the potential to be deadly so it wouldn't surprise me if it were possible BUT I'm guessing to consume the amount that is possible to kill you would be near impossible.

Just like you can die from drinking too much water too fast, your body will try and purge that long before you get to a deadly state.

Short answer, it would be way too much hassle, seek out another method because nobody is going to be able to give you any definitive answers when it comes to this.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Terminally drunk
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
There might be exceptions because it does impact your physiology but it is unlikely. If you try repeatedly you're just going to get high and become a stoner.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Memento Mori and TheCrow
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
Strangle yourself with mariuhuana plant?

lol thx for new ctb idea

EBEN30 said:
I think it can be a third party factor in most deaths.

yes it helps fuck up your body circulation, that's all

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
As a former stoner this post made me smile

Reactions: saninh.suk, Made4TV and stellabelle
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
LOL