CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This only wamt say many good post expose prolif expose cruelty say good thingy, thus al thing no see real life real life fake hypocris force suffer nonsense, people cruel fake, this here many ok post not same outer, see many read write slow keep up hard stil try
this better outer all fake even online samy reddit erc all fake prolife natal fake norm oppress abuse nonsense no good no honest only people say ctb honesty tell true see life how outer fake say nosense .want writ more read more v soow try keep, .

• Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human, Tiny Little Tree, ClownMe and 4 others
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
Yeah SuicideWatch on reddit is such a pro life thread.
Many people who failed or about to CTB and share their thoughts just get banned or a suicide prevention bot replies with suicide hotlines as that would help much.

I saw a post of a man which was titled "Slipping in an OD is so peacefull why did they had to narcane me" where he expressed his feelings and his general view about life. I wanted to chat with him but like 10 minutes after he posted his account got banned. How would this be helpfull in any way? I guess they just wanna keep the thread clean and as pro life as possible...

Social media platforms and the world are just a cencored cruel joke if you ask me...

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree, ClownMe, CTB Dream and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I mean we can be open about suicide on here without all of the extreme censorship and stigma associated with the subject, but still even here is not free from pro lifers and hostility. It could never really be a 'safe space'. Wherever there are people the potential for more suffering to be created is always there after all. But to me it really is unbelievable how so many are pro life in a world like this. Do they really want to deteriorate from health issues with no peaceful way out. Death could never be a negative thing as it's our fate and what we are destined for, it's simply inescapable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Tiny Little Tree, CTB Dream and ClownMe