• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Vessel is closed. I have tried Gotham hotel penthouse,it won't guarantee a clean landing so that not a good choice. next option would be bar 54 at Empire State Building
It's so hard to find a high enough place and make sure not land on a car or pedestrian

• Love
Reactions: sserafim, Painfu.Ll.suffering, Neverfeltdeader and 2 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'm in Las Vegas, i thought it'd be perfect for jumping too. but the only spot i could find was an 11 story parking garage :// i wish u luck in ur search & ur attempt!!!<333

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
What's the name of the parking facility? Any security or safety measures to deter jumping?
if it's a good place , i think I can travel to the sin city

Reactions: sserafim and pneumonoultramicros
permanently tired

permanently tired

Let's get away
Nov 8, 2023
Vessel is closed. I have tried Gotham hotel penthouse,it won't guarantee a clean landing so that not a good choice. next option would be bar 54 at Empire State Building
It's so hard to find a high enough place and make sure not land on a car or pedestrian
It's difficult to get access to high places that are easy to jump from. Tourist places like the edge have high glass walls or the building is private. Cars and pedestrians are also an issue bc they could soften your fall and you could end up killing someone else and not yourself which would be the worst scenario.

Reactions: sserafim, pneumonoultramicros and dizzdesi
conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019
I live like a 20 minute walk from an incredibly lethal and very accessible jumping spot. 2 kids I went to highschool with jumped together there a few years back.

Reactions: sserafim
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Maybe it's a good thing to drop something before yourself, like a baloon full of water.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe it's a good thing to drop something before yourself, like a baloon full of water.
Would that not be more likely to draw peoples' attention and maybe get the lookie loos wandering over to see what just happened ?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I was thinking the same thing, maybe more repellent or colorful thing to deter people

Reactions: sorlox
sorlox

sorlox

preparations...
Dec 1, 2023
Would that not be more likely to draw peoples' attention and maybe get the lookie loos wandering over to see what just happened ?
Well, that's a better outcome rather than randomly injuring or killing someone.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and mortuarymary
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Well, that's a better outcome rather than randomly injuring or killing someone.
I was more thinking that there may be a small crowd forming directly below the " jump zone", resulting in exactly that random injury.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I was more thinking that there may be a small crowd forming directly below the " jump zone", resulting in exactly that random injury.
If such stuff is dropped a few times consecutively people's instinct would be to move away to avoid the next drop than gathering close.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
If such stuff is dropped a few times consecutively people's instinct would be to move away to avoid the next drop than gathering close.
Well, if the jumper really wants to attract an audience …

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Well, if the jumper really wants to attract an audience …
This if for pushing off potential passer-by from your jump spot (you drop the stuff a few times repeatedly once they startle and move to avoid it you jump, it all takes a few seconds) how is this attracting audience?

6ft7

Jan 26, 2024
i'm in Las Vegas, i thought it'd be perfect for jumping too. but the only spot i could find was an 11 story parking garage :// i wish u luck in ur search & ur attempt!!!<333

Hotels will do it. Of course windows are locked but you can get an emergency puncher to break car windows and use that to smash that window. These are spring loaded so fairly easy to use.

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
broken windows would draw attention
anyone who's also in new york city?

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
This if for pushing off potential passer-by from your jump spot (you drop the stuff a few times repeatedly once they startle and move to avoid it you jump, it all takes a few seconds) how is this attracting audience?
I can't help feeling that the fairly unusual sight of a series of water filled balloons impacting on a pavement or roadway would tend to attract attention where I live, hence encouraging a bit of public interest from anyone in the vicinity intrigued by this unusual event. (Unusual in my neck of the woods at least).
However, I fear we're wandering far off topic here, so I say no more on the subject. Our views differ is all.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and rozeske
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
Why not do the whole hog, smash the hotel windows through, drop items that could injure innocents and then jump possibly in front of children to give them trauma so that they too can end up on this site. If your thinking of jumping at least try and use a secluded site or use a different method

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I can't help feeling that the fairly unusual sight of a series of water filled balloons impacting on a pavement or roadway would tend to attract attention where I live, hence encouraging a bit of public interest from anyone in the vicinity intrigued by this unusual event. (Unusual in my neck of the woods at least).
However, I fear we're wandering far off topic here, so I say no more on the subject. Our views differ is all.
Thought that too. Then i remembered a recent funeral inwent to that they realised balloons.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Is it possible to jump and have it seem like you fell by accident?

the_path_of_sorrows

the_path_of_sorrows

Different routes, same destination
Nov 26, 2023
Is it possible to jump and have it seem like you fell by accident?
I think so. Must be easier done in the nature choosing to go on a hiking trip. Also, if you don't show signs of ideation, this is also a plus.