• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023
Some information I learned from scouting the Manhattan bridge today. It's pretty easy to jump over, the fence is not very high. Depending on where you jump it's between 10-13 stories by my eyeball approximation. You can jump into the east river as a fail safe, however I'm unsure if one should do this since you require significantly more height if you're jumping into water and idk whether or not you would be knocked unconscious on impact. One is a photo trying to estimate the height with an opposing building, another of the river and concrete below. There is no security on the bridge, only a minor sign telling you to seek help.

If you were following on the previous thread I wrote about jumping the vessel was also discussed. I am visiting right now. It is closed and has security. Idk if there is 24/7 security, regardless the most you can get to is the ground floor past the minor barriers. There is a black wooden door and frame that covers the stairwells to the upper floors. Maybe you could try picking the lock if you are an expert or potentially scale to the first floor. I may give an update on the vessel if I stay late to see if security leaves for any window of time
Some information I learned from scouting the Manhattan bridge today. It's pretty easy to jump over, the fence is not very high. Depending on where you jump it's between 10-13 stories by my eyeball approximation. You can jump into the east river as a fail safe, however I'm unsure if one should do this since you require significantly more height if you're jumping into water and idk whether or not you would be knocked unconscious on impact. One is a photo trying to estimate the height with an opposing building, another of the river and concrete below. There is no security on the bridge, only a minor sign telling you to seek help.

If you were following on the previous thread I wrote about jumping the vessel was also discussed. I am visiting right now. It is closed and has security. Idk if there is 24/7 security, regardless the most you can get to is the ground floor past the minor barriers. There is a black wooden door and frame that covers the stairwells to the upper floors. Maybe you could try picking the lock if you are an expert or potentially scale to the first floor. I may give an update on the vessel if I stay late to see if security leaves for any window of time
The photos don't appear for some reason, anybody know why?

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim and silentnights56
C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
Don't jump Manhattan bridge, not high enough and drowning is painful slow death.
I am also researching and trying to find a high enough place to CTB. any idea for high rise hotel or rooftop bars in Manhattan ?

Reactions: sserafim and breezeboy
permanently tired

permanently tired

Flying too high
Nov 8, 2023
Don't jump Manhattan bridge, not high enough and drowning is painful slow death.
I am also researching and trying to find a high enough place to CTB. any idea for high rise hotel or rooftop bars in Manhattan ?
I've never had a near drowning experience, but I'm assuming it's similar to choking on water so it will hurt. Idk how slow it is, you would probably lose consciousness quickly

Reactions: sserafim
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Sounds high enough from what I've heard.

Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
I don't think you reach terminal velocity. But usually when people jump from these hights, and hits the water. It's like hitting concrete. If you die, you will most likely go unconscious and then you drown.

Last edited:
breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Just so you know what's recommended is 250ft above water.
People do 100 foot jumps into water for FUN.
130 feet isn't even the recommended height for hard flat ground let alone water.

Of course it doesn't matter if you don't mind drowning.
You'll be unconscious within a minute and dead within 10.