• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Is the Mandela Effect real?

• Yes

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No idea

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
Just wondering...Have you heard of it? Thoughts on reasons behind it?
Website with examples Here

Personally, I freaked out when I saw the VW and Ford logos on street vehicles (with the - previously absent - VW bar division and F "squiggle").

*Some other things I recall: Looney Toons (v. Tunes), Kit - Kat (hyphenated), Home Depot (not The) & Sex IN the City (not And).

Last edited:
Reactions: Pineapplecrown and Circles
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
I think some are just false memories apart from the blonde in the Bond Movie , she definitely had a brace when she smiled at jaws , the whole scene doesn't even work without it , it was the whole point of the smile.... i will find a link
I think some are just false memories apart from the blonde in the Bond Movie , she definitely had a brace when she smiled at jaws , the whole scene doesn't even work w work without it , it was the whole point of the smile.... i will find a link

I think some are just false memories apart from the blonde in the Bond Movie , she definitely had a brace when she smiled at jaws , the whole scene doesn't even work without it , it was the whole point of the smile.... i will find a link

I can also remember things vividly from decades ago but not what i ate a day ago lol , I remember when i saw it at cinema (yes i am that old) and when she smilled everyone laughed

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, Soul and Kaput
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
Its just so weird. If it is true, then whats the point of rewriting history, beginning with seemingly negligible stuff?

Reactions: Circles and marcusuk63
ithappens

ithappens

Live free or die
Aug 9, 2018
I am convinced the Fruit of the Loom logo always had a cornucopia. It's how I learned what a cornucopia is. Everyone I talk to (before I tell them it doesn't) think it has a cornucopia. No, I did not run into cornucopias at any other point in my life, my memories of ever seeing it are connected to Fruit of the Loom. Whenever I see that logo without the cornucopia I feel uneasy. Same with some of the others, but this one I am the surest of.

Reactions: Circles, Xaphous, Kaput and 1 other person
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
I am convinced the Fruit of the Loom logo always had a cornucopia. It's how I learned what a cornucopia is. Everyone I talk to (before I tell them it doesn't) think it has a cornucopia. No, I did not run into cornucopias at any other point in my life, my memories of ever seeing it are connected to Fruit of the Loom. Whenever I see that logo without the cornucopia I feel uneasy. Same with some of the others, but this one I am the surest of.
I remember the jinglefrom the commercials as "Fruit of the Loom... the Cornucopia..."

Reactions: Circles and ithappens
Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
Haha nice to see this subject, I studied it since 2016 when it really blew up. Follow all the good YT channels on it. It's absolutely a thing and not just false memories.

nGVVA43.jpg

R-3725628-1494844733-8116.jpeg.jpg
(residue)

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles, marcusuk63, Kaput and 1 other person
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i cant remember it having a cornucopia and i was a warehouse manager / location manager for our 14 stores and we sold FOTL stuff , going back nearly 20 years ago

Reactions: Circles
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Was there a FotL advert featuring a cornucopia, perhaps?

marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
Was there a FotL advert featuring a cornucopia, perhaps?
Possibly , i didnt even know they were still on the go as it was mainly cheap stuff

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Huh, that's pretty cool. I thought the Mandela effect was something that made you spontaneously want to protest someone's incarceration. I guess so long as memories are accurate enough on the whole, there's nothing to really be concerned about. But it does make me think of confabulation (false memories). I've experienced that as part of my psychological issues from time to time, and it's definitely a little scary.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have no idea because I have no real way of verifying if I'm constantly entering alternate realities that are very similar to each other. Memories can sometimes be false memories. But because there is no proof against it, I keep an open mind.

Reactions: Pineapplecrown and Circles
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
i cant remember it having a cornucopia and i was a warehouse manager / location manager for our 14 stores and we sold FOTL stuff , going back nearly 20 years ago
Ha! Thats wild for me to hear.
Huh, that's pretty cool. I thought the Mandela effect was something that made you spontaneously want to protest someone's incarceration. I guess so long as memories are accurate enough on the whole, there's nothing to really be concerned about. But it does make me think of confabulation (false memories). I've experienced that as part of my psychological issues from time to time, and it's definitely a little scary.
I think its about the memories on a massive scale... thus pointing to actual veracity.

Reactions: Circles and marcusuk63