• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
N is my method… as I started my research about this method it went from:

"Dead instantly" to:
"It May take 24h" to:
"Extended coma" to:
"Man woke from a coma nearly three days later and lived"!!!

I'm collecting 'cases' about the period /between/ taking the lethal drug and being declared dead.

I already saw articles mentioning the term "mimic coma" (as being the result of taking a lethal dose of barbiturates) and it kind of matches with this man's case…

I also read about the failed prisoner lethal injection…

But failing at assisted-suicide is by far the top bizarre case I ever heard.

If you have any other articles related to: extended coma, failing at barbiturates or other lethal drugs please add the link in this thread.

(I am no pro-lifer or anything)…
F81160FD E54E 4B55 94C1 807137AFF935

Doctor-assisted suicide fails; Oregon patient dies of cancer | The Seattle Times

Oregon man woke up after assisted-suicide attempt | The Seattle Times

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: siff, bed, Hurt and 2 others
peacefulhorizons

peacefulhorizons

Wizard
Dec 31, 2019
idk looks like religious prolife bs propaganda tbh

can't find a case study of the incident. plenty of doctors would be begging you to allow them to write one up if you re-emerged from 10g of seconal lol

Reactions: shrek34, Wrennie, now_or_never and 5 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
This story was from 2005!!!

• Yay!
Reactions: bed, Secrets1 and Buffy5120
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
I think these are breakout cases 1 in a million.........there will always be these examples of these for every medication legal or otherwise. I think it's safe to say your odds are very very good that you will die and it won't take days it will take hours.

Reactions: Secrets1, Regen and Buffy5120
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Makes driving off a tall cliff more desireable. Even waiting minutes...hours....is super yucky for me to think about.

Reactions: tryingtoescape
Auto Immunity After

Auto Immunity After

LOOKING FOR THE CURE FOR AUTO IMMUNE
Jul 20, 2021
Makes driving off a tall cliff more desireable. Even waiting minutes...hours....is super yucky for me to think about.
keep in mind your are unconsious after 2 minutes so not aware of your body shutting down afterwards

Reactions: Wrennie and Alwaysbadtime
The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
S. Sinmyee, V. J. Pandit, J. M. Pascual, A. Dahan, T. Heidegger, G. Kreienbühl, D. A. Lubarsky, J. J. Pandit
First published: 20 February 2019

Common methods used in voluntary assisted dying​

Data from the Dutch protocols, and other similar methods used elsewhere, suggest that after oral drug sedative ingestion, patients usually lose consciousness within 5 min. However, death takes considerably longer. Although cardiopulmonary collapse occurs within 90 min in two-thirds of cases, in a third of cases death can take up to 30 h 31-33. Other complications include difficulty in swallowing the prescribed dose (in up to 9%) and vomiting thereafter (in up to 10%), both of which prevent suitable dosing, and re-emergence from coma (in up to 2%). Each of these potentially constitutes a failure to achieve unconsciousness, with its own psychological consequences, and it would seem important explicitly to acknowledge this in suitable consent processes. Complications are still reported: difficulties with intravenous access which preclude proceeding (3%); prolonged time to death (up to 7 days from drug administration in up to 4%); and failure to induce coma (with patients re-awakening, even sitting up, in up to 1.3%), and are more common in those who are not frail 31-33.

It is striking, that the incidence of 'failure of unconsciousness' is approximately 190 times higher when it is intended that the patient is unconscious at the time of death 31-33, as when it is intended they later awaken and recover after surgery (when accidental awareness is approximately 1:19,000) 21, 22.

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
S. Sinmyee, V. J. Pandit, J. M. Pascual, A. Dahan, T. Heidegger, G. Kreienbühl, D. A. Lubarsky, J. J. Pandit
First published: 20 February 2019

Common methods used in voluntary assisted dying​

Data from the Dutch protocols, and other similar methods used elsewhere, suggest that after oral drug sedative ingestion, patients usually lose consciousness within 5 min. However, death takes considerably longer. Although cardiopulmonary collapse occurs within 90 min in two-thirds of cases, in a third of cases death can take up to 30 h 31-33. Other complications include difficulty in swallowing the prescribed dose (in up to 9%) and vomiting thereafter (in up to 10%), both of which prevent suitable dosing, and re-emergence from coma (in up to 2%). Each of these potentially constitutes a failure to achieve unconsciousness, with its own psychological consequences, and it would seem important explicitly to acknowledge this in suitable consent processes. Complications are still reported: difficulties with intravenous access which preclude proceeding (3%); prolonged time to death (up to 7 days from drug administration in up to 4%); and failure to induce coma (with patients re-awakening, even sitting up, in up to 1.3%), and are more common in those who are not frail 31-33.

It is striking, that the incidence of 'failure of unconsciousness' is approximately 190 times higher when it is intended that the patient is unconscious at the time of death 31-33, as when it is intended they later awaken and recover after surgery (when accidental awareness is approximately 1:19,000) 21, 22.

This is still an article that doesn't name the drug as N. I sorta question their study. People around the world do n. To gather all data would be impossible.

Reactions: Auto Immunity After
I

insurancepolicy

Aug 19, 2020
Doesn't Oregon do the US cocktails, not N? Or am I wrong?

Reactions: tryingtoescape
B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
N is my method… as I started my research about this method it went from:

"Dead instantly" to:
"It May take 24h" to:
"Extended coma" to:
"Man woke from a coma nearly three days later and lived"!!!

I'm collecting 'cases' about the period /between/ taking the lethal drug and being declared dead.

I already saw articles mentioning the term "mimic coma" (as being the result of taking a lethal dose of barbiturates) and it kind of matches with this man's case…

I also read about the failed prisoner lethal injection…

But failing at assisted-suicide is by far the top bizarre case I ever heard.

If you have any other articles related to: extended coma, failing at barbiturates or other lethal drugs please add the link in this thread.

(I am no pro-lifer or anything)…
View attachment 72343

Doctor-assisted suicide fails; Oregon patient dies of cancer | The Seattle Times

Oregon man woke up after assisted-suicide attempt | The Seattle Times
Thats why they give you an option for cremation which I probably would prefer just in case something like this happens.

Reactions: The Lonely
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
No idea why inert gas isn't the go-to here...

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021
This "Delay" in death is something that is appearing more frequently that I could imagine when I started my "process"…

It pretty much explains why "the only failures'" were because they were "discovered"…

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
Oh, it doesn´t help my case to read this.

Anyway, if I´m not mistaken it doesn´t state there what drug was used (what do they use in the US?), nor the dosage ("supposedly" lethal dosage). It is also from 2005 (remember that Dignitas used to use a lower dosage in the past?). The man was ill but again we don´t know about his weight or anything...

What is weird to me is why didn´t they prescribed a second (larger) dosage right away!

U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021

Anyway, if I´m not mistaken it doesn´t state there what drug was used (what do they use in the US?), nor the dosage ("supposedly" lethal dosage). It is also from 2005 (remember that Dignitas used to use a lower dosage in the past?). The man was ill but again we don´t know about his weight or anything...

What is weird to me is why didn´t they prescribed a second (larger) dosage right away!
I think the law prohibits them from giving a second dosage if they're unconscious. Hence why euthanasia drugs have to be self administered by the patient in most countries.

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I think the law prohibits them from giving a second dosage if they're unconscious. Hence why euthanasia drugs have to be self administered by the patient in most countries.
well , it says there he survived 13 more days.... well, I guess the reason is some stupid paperwork... also cases like this should be taken into account by such organizations...

U

upthedownescalatorr

Jul 24, 2021
well , it says there he survived 13 more days.... well, I guess the reason is some stupid paperwork... also cases like this should be taken into account by such organizations...
I've heard that dignitas have used exit bags when patients haven't died quickly enough but that could be hearsay.

sully

sully

Experienced
Jul 27, 2021
I've heard that dignitas have used exit bags when patients haven't died quickly enough but that could be hearsay.
I wonder once you´re in a coma you can not just get out of it by yourself, without medical help or can you? Because if not they could just wait longer, who cares when it happens, still a matter of days...

The Lonely

The Lonely

Arcanist
Jan 26, 2021

But that's exactly what happens!

In many Assisted Suicides physicians need to "finish" the job… actually

Then from Assisted Suicide if goes to: Active Euthanasia. (When the patient did not die as soon as expected or awake from coma physicians have to lead a lethal injection)..

(But not all Assisted suicides have a physician present)… Some people just receive the authorization to buy the lethal drugs and they do it at home…

This is pretty much alike what 'people like us' will face… actually…

Last edited:
L

LoveTakesManyForms

Student
Sep 9, 2021
Surely the patient could self administer the initial dose before triggering a timed release of a subsequent dose?

P

PassingThrough

Nov 15, 2021
I'm guessing that in the future, when assisted suicide becomes lawful and acceptable everywhere, drug companies will be compelled to create a drug that is specifically designed for such usage. Such a drug would obviously be more reliable, peaceful and cheaper than what we have today.

At present there is not a single drug in the world (N, Seconal, other barbiturates, benzos, whatever) that is manufactured specifically for the purpose of causing a person to die. Dignitas, American execution chambers and so on simply must make do with the drugs that we do have. N is probably the closest thing we have since it is meant to be used for veterinary euthanasia, but I'm sure there's a medical difference between euthanizing a person and euthanizing an animal.

My point is: if you're using a drug for something it wasn't designed for, don't be surprised that it sucks at it!

Last edited: