• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2024
I pretty much live in SaSu chat rooms. Today the "man v bear" debate resurfaced. This is me typing out thoughts I have on this topic, in one place, to have them together.

TW SA & pew pews

I stated that I would pick the bear over any man in the entire world, including my own father or husband. Neither have ever physically hurt me without consent. I fully believe that when a man "gets hungry enough," he is capable of anything. By this: if a man and a women are in a forest together for years, with no way out, nobody around, I do believe a man would get desperate and horny enough to hurt her.

*are all men horrible? No ofc not. But every girl knows a bad man.
*its not just women who are hurt. I know this. Anybody who is SA is valid. Is it the same thing. It is the same pain. It is honestly stigmatized more when it happens to men. My experience just so happens to be as a woman.
*woman do SA people too. Ik this. Anybody can do it. Statistically proven, men do it so much more often. My experience has been with men.
*these are my thoughts and my mind. Here is why:

When I was 15 a man shoved his fingers inside of me inside of a block buster where he worked. My mom was a few isles over. He harassed (groomed) me for years. I was a child.

When I was 18 I got drunk for the first time and passed out. I woke up covered in my own blood & my ass in more pain than it ever has been. I was a lesbian at the time.

When I was 19, a friends dad shoved me into his truck. He had a gun pointed at me and told me "you scream, I shoot." I watched a clock pass for three hours while the gun never was more than a few inches away from my head.

When I was 21, the worst one happened. It involved a baseball bat & stitches. And 2 more times after that. All different people.

"Why didn't you tell anyone? Why didn't you tell police?" I did for about half of them. Nothing happened and I gave up.

6 men. 6 white men. I was romantically and sexually involved with 0 of them. It is statistically proven that most SA is by somebody you know. This was not my case.

Is it wrong to be scared of someone simply for being a man? Probably. But my experience on this planet has completely shaped my mind and how I view the world, the future.

I am scared that a lot of men, given the opportunity, will chose to please himself over protect a girl.
this is why I pick the bear. I would rather a bear kill me to eat and feed its family, than a man who keeps me alive for years just to abuse and torture me for his own gain.
*"it's not all men. There are good men." True. There are good bears too. How do you know you're not going to end up with a bear that is too scared to approach you? How do you know it wouldn't be a cub that you grow up with?
*id rather die than have my life threatened so a man can get off. I'd rather die that live with any of the mental pain. This is already half the reason I'm on SaSu.

it's interesting to me how this debate has gotten so out of hand.
*Men cannot even respect a women's answer in a hypothetical situation. This is our personal choice. Why do you have such an issue with it? Why are men not asking "why" we pick the bear? Instead yell, laugh, and mock us.
*now there is a new trend where men are asked "women or dog in a desert?" Men are picking the dog because it's easier to support than a women. Or the woman because he can fuck her and not the dog.

Interesting. WoMen pick the bear because we don't want to be raped. Men pick the dog for convince, or the women for sex. This is quite telling. The same men who have an issue with women picking the bear for safety.

I understand that my views are quite extreme. My life has been quite extreme. It is impossible to understand the mental toll this takes on you if you haven't lived it. Thst can be said about anything.

6 men have already done it to me and have gotten away with it. Millions of children are SAd by their own family. Sex trafficking is a huge problem in the world. I can name hundreds of women who have been raped and have either died, committed ctb from it or was left so physically harmed. The incel community literally plans mass rape and murders on women. People share gore videos of men raping women who are dying instead of helping them.

Why would I assume a man wouldn't do this, given nobody is around for years and he could get away with it? It is already happening everywhere.

The worst thing a bear will do is kill me to eat. We do the same thing to bears. The worst thing a man could do to me is unspeakable.

I love when people throw "a bear will kill you a man wouldn't" at me on here. Like bitch. We are talking on SaSu. Does a bear killing me sound like a bad thing? Really?

I'm not really looking to get into a debate. I am open, should it be done so in a mature and controlled away. I am tired of typing out the same responses over and over again, and would like have my thoughts on the subject in one place.

If you're posting hate & belittling comments, save the keyboard stokes.

I am uncomfortable around men. But I do not hate someone for being a man. I do not think women are better than men. I am not condoning sexist behavior, but sharing my experience and views with the world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nothing87, Sylveon, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
As another SA victim, I'd also rather risk being killed by a bear. At least you know a bear wouldn't have any other agenda except feeding itself.

• Hugs
Reactions: SNastablesalt and AmericanMary
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I have also been a victim of SA, mostly by the same man for at least 15 years. Maybe longer & I was just too young to remember. I would also choose the bear. I would rather die after a few gruesome moments with a bear than live through any of the grotesque things men have put me through again. The bear is just trying to eat, it has no concept of morality or how other things feel, while I have been repeatedly mentally & physically tortured by men

Reactions: AmericanMary
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
As a guy who read all this, I honestly think that it's understandable that you would choose the bear over a man. If I were in your situation, I'd choose the bear too. Overall, animals are much better than humans

Reactions: limeoctave, Sylveon and AmericanMary
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Arcanist
Apr 30, 2024
Sending yall hugs if consensual <3 i am sorry yall have had similar experiences :/

• Hugs
Reactions: ferrie
C

cryptoinvestor

Jul 12, 2024
I've also been SA'd by many men, one of the reasons I want to CTB. I attract predatory men because my narcissistic mom broke my self esteem down so bad, I can't stand up for myself. I'm like a bleeding wounded person in a sea of sharks (predators), they can smell my blood from a mile away and come after me

• Love
Reactions: AmericanMary