CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I'm so done with Canada, they have such painfully annoying laws. I've just found laws that prohibit consumers from buying any type of product that is potentially harmful to the user (intended use or not). Days of researching gone bc I didn't look for sht like this FUCK man. My only hope is to use co2 or something like jumping which all sound so much harder than drinking salt or something.
If anyone knows any DIY method I can do without any "potentially harmful" chemicals that is also relatively cheap (my budget is like 130 CAD but I can get more probably).
Even the assisted suicide is so incredibly tedious and hard to do. I cant even qualify unless I somehow turn into a vegetable

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Cheggz, Per Ardua Ad Astra, アホペンギン and 10 others
lonely_men23

lonely_men23

Aug 6, 2023
are you not scared of the after life.

lonely_men23

lonely_men23

Aug 6, 2023
In most religion, suicide is a straight path to hell tho.That sacres the f out of me.

K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
I am in Canada too.

I am starting to think about the ODing on drugs option. I don't know why it sounds so easy for people to get drugs on the news but I still have no idea how to get them.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
I am in Canada too.

I am starting to think about the ODing on drugs option. I don't know why it sounds so easy for people to get drugs on the news but I still have no idea how to get them.
seems like you have to know someone to get drugs, it's not legal so it's like 10x harder

Reactions: heavyeyes and theRetroHawk
K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023
seems like you have to know someone to get drugs, it's not legal so it's like 10x harder

It just seems like the most painless method aside from swallowing lethal doses of pills, which is probably impossible to get legally. I just had a small surgery. I was only given like, 5 painkillers. They are so strict with these things. If I can't die by ingesting pills, the only options are: jumping (I really don't want to be on the news), stabbing myself (just hard to get the courage to do so) or hanging (I am not sure I want my family to witness that).

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze and dialogos
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Reactions: ringo99, RiverFlow, Peerless_Cucumber and 5 others

May 28, 2021
I am in Canada too.

If you're in a city, just go to areas where homeless people congregate and ask around. Just know what you're looking for and be ready to get ripped off.

Drugs have actually been decriminalized in a part of Canada (B.C.).

Reactions: CatLover, heavyeyes, theRetroHawk and 1 other person
lonely_men23

lonely_men23

Aug 6, 2023
cause i am, am just scared that if i die, i go to hell.If am 80 pourcent sure, god if a fairytale

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
If you're in a city, just go to areas where homeless people congregate and ask around. Just know what you're looking for and be ready to get ripped off.

Im in neither of these

K

kkkangkkk

Aug 6, 2023

I am in BC but it's really scary to go where they congregate...T_T I wish I have access to the dark web or something.

Reactions: heavyeyes and lachrymost
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm so done with Canada, they have such painfully annoying laws. I've just found laws that prohibit consumers from buying any type of product that is potentially harmful to the user (intended use or not). Days of researching gone bc I didn't look for sht like this FUCK man. My only hope is to use co2 or something like jumping which all sound so much harder than drinking salt or something.
If anyone knows any DIY method I can do without any "potentially harmful" chemicals that is also relatively cheap (my budget is like 130 CAD but I can get more probably).
Even the assisted suicide is so incredibly tedious and hard to do. I cant even qualify unless I somehow turn into a vegetable
I heard about your AS laws. At least that's a fail safe if you fail a CTB.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in drug and med ODs I suggest to read about it in the PPeH or these ones here but might be difficult to get the required ingredients:

Another relatively cheap and effective option is CO with charcoal

And you'd have the option for hanging, with a rope.

I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, CH349 and todienomore
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Not to mention that Canada shut down Kenneth Law's EscMode's operation, shameful--I talked on the phone with Kenneth last year, he seemed like a really nice and understanding guy

D

Deathisbetter

Student
Jun 3, 2023
In most religion, suicide is a straight path to hell tho.That sacres the f out of me.
no such thing your mindset before death determines where you go hell is religions way of scaring you into obeying

Reactions: swaraj, Peerless_Cucumber and jonward55
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just so incredibly inhumane how suicide is purposely made as difficult as possible for people, where I live in the UK is very anti-suicide. It's disgusting how we cannot just permanently escape from this existence in a guaranteed way and are expected to suffer until we die anyway. I understand why you'd feel so frustrated.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
An easy method for someone in your situation who can't access SN would probably be hanging. A rope isn't necessary, just use a bedsheet or something. An unfitted bedsheet would be preferable. Partial hanging is more peaceful so you should do that, its pretty straightforward so i don't have to explain, just find a sturdy place that can support your weight and get drunk beforehand or take some antidepressants so you will be less aware. If you can buy a rope in Canada, then use a rope but after hearing how Canada restricts SN they might not let you buy a rope… not sure…

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
on a sidenote
I always thought assisted suicide is quite easy in Canada and they would be more advanced with the right of bodily autonomy. Sad to hear, that thats not the case.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
An easy method for someone in your situation who can't access SN would probably be hanging. A rope isn't necessary, just use a bedsheet or something. An unfitted bedsheet would be preferable. Partial hanging is more peaceful so you should do that, its pretty straightforward so i don't have to explain, just find a sturdy place that can support your weight and get drunk beforehand or take some antidepressants so you will be less aware. If you can buy a rope in Canada, then use a rope but after hearing how Canada restricts SN they might not let you buy a rope… not sure…
I could probably buy a rope, but my problem with that is I'm a pretty big guy (6'1 about 210lbs) my ceiling or any trees around me wouldn't work. I live in a pretty urban area so the nearest park is around 90 minutes away by foot (I don't have any transportation)

I'm now thinking of doing SWD

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Well, in that case SWB would be the best for you. So it can be easier to defeat SI, tie yourself and use something to weigh yourself down so you won't be able to bring yourself back above the water.

ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
cause i am, am just scared that if i die, i go to hell.If am 80 pourcent sure, god if a fairytale
You didn't answer locked's question. What're you doing here then?
I could probably buy a rope, but my problem with that is I'm a pretty big guy (6'1 about 210lbs) my ceiling or any trees around me wouldn't work. I live in a pretty urban area so the nearest park is around 90 minutes away by foot (I don't have any transportation)

I'm now thinking of doing SWD
SWD?

lonely_men23

lonely_men23

Aug 6, 2023
You didn't answer locked's question. What're you doing here then?

SWD?
am here to ctb hopefully, but am still scared of hell.Even tho am atheist agnostic
why are you here?
here to hpefully ctb, even tho am scared of hell,but am atheist agnostic
not if you ask for forgiveness before dying
facts, but i dont even believe in god, its just make me anxious thinking about hell
I wondered the same.
hopefully to ctb, hell just make me anxious, am athiest agnostic tho

Last edited:
julysilentwoods

julysilentwoods

Jul 26, 2023
I was here 1-2 years ago (can't math), and got sn source while here, but decided to try recovering with the source in my head as "well if it ever goes bad I have this backup plan I can order anytime". Now I'm forced to kill myself now because of life situation (shitty disability support services making me choose between dying on streets or abusive group homes) and looking for it again I found the source was taken down and a bunch of news articles on it! Also that you can't buy it in Canada now because they only ship to labs

I've tried talking to my doctors about assisted suicide and they won't help me and apparently it takes years and I only have until end of august

I hate this country. They force me to kill myself and at same time refuse even peaceful methods. If I'm forced to kill my self I at least deserve a peaceful method. It's cruel

Cheggz

Cheggz

Aug 9, 2023
what brought you to this point?