• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
I'm currently considering any "convenient" methods that can be done at home with little money.I don't know if I can post the article but a 30's aged man used this method a few years ago. Now people here like to say wow what nerves of steel to do this method but that is not really what interests me about this. I'm wondering how exactly did this person die? He puts head in a bucket of water..... But within a short amount of time, he would lose consciousness due to lack of oxygen.. and then inevitably his body would fall over and tip over the bucket of water I would think. So then he would just be laying there with an empty bucket nearby. If he had no water in his lungs, he would breath on his own and wake up would he not? Brain cells don't start dying for apparently 5 minutes after no oxygen. So how do you all speculate on exactly how this death went down? A possible scenerio to me is that his air way closed involuntarily and stayed that way until death, but this seems very odd to me because the airway closing is supposed to save someone's life by temporarily preventing water entering lungs, not straight up kill someone.. but it is possible. The article doesn't get specific other than say he was found in his bedroom dead and put his head in a bucket of water. Any medical personnel with experience to drowning victims might be able to tell us exactly how this person's death likely played out.

• Wow
Reactions: Rational man and Un-
Viafactorum

Viafactorum

Tedious
Jun 9, 2022
Can't do anything without a solid forensic report, but from what I can understand I am guessing he wasn't in an upright position when he stuck his head in the bucket. Most probably he was lying down in a prone position with his upper body hanging off the side of the bed and his head immersed in the bucket(like suspending someone upside down and lowering them into water). He must've had his legs and hands fastened to some rigid object to avoid the SI. All in all I believe it take a lot of preparation and seems like an extremely painful way to go.

All this being said he may have drowned in a bucket while in a sitting position, or in some other bizarre manner. I can never tell. You'll need the forensic report for that, and as for he cause of death I am assuming it is suffocation but it could be something else as well. You'll need to the autopsy report for that. The whole method comes off as pretty strained and sadistic all things considered...

Last edited:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
There's a good chance that the entire story is fake. Some news websites post literal fake news for clicks and attention, it's very apparent its fake when you look at other news articles on the same website.

Reactions: Hurt