bandoscii

bandoscii

Jun 29, 2024
Just started to fucking feel better bit by bit. Literally started to have fewer thoughts of ctb, started to feel much more emotions, feeling better overall and he comes fucking again and ruins it.
"Why are you sad? Why do you appear sad? Why are you so sad all the time?". I don't fucking know maybe because you're fucking causing this depression for a year now and not taking any fucking accountability for your actions and how they impact me. Maybe because you act like a fucking dick all the time and I have to watch every word around you so you don't minsinterpret me and become angry because if you're angry then you make sure that everyone fucking knows this. Go fuck yourself. Always feeling so fucking sorry for yourself. Maybe because I don't feel safe in my own fucking home. Maybe because you have no fucking respect for me and the things that I care about.
Stop putting this fucking facade of a "loving father" because you are not. I am so tired of this shit. Go fuck yourself. A normal person wouldn't race after someone's car, wouldn't manipulate their kid to track their own mom for you, wouldn't ask that kid register you on a fucking dating app, wouldn't destroy the fucking tv because I said "stop talking to her that way". Go fuck yourself bro. Do you really expect me to be normal after this? To be buddies with you when you ignored my existance and when I was all grown up with all the parenting job done you decided that it's actually time to talk to me? Literally after you say that I'm not your kid because I don't like when you act like a damn psycho??? Are you fucking delusional? You only think of yourself. You only think if someone will give you a cup of water when you're old.
I hate this shit. Literally everything fucked up in my life just because of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: AbsurdAbyss, AbusedInnocent and Unknown21