• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Freimann

Freimann

Dec 23, 2023
I've been wondering how can I make sure people (mainly on the internet) know that I finally ctb? I thought of streaming it, but my room is in no shape to do it. I considered ctb on a video call, but my particular method of choice (night-night) is just stupid looking. Nothing comparable to shooting yourself in the temple or full suspension hanging.

It's not [exclusively] about attention though, I just want people to understand I wasn't joking, I didn't block everyone and disappear.

certified_idiot

certified_idiot

No Longer Human
Dec 5, 2023
You could write a note and set it to be posted on the internet after you CTB. If you publish it before you CTB, there's a chance that someone who knows you will call an ambulance and you can be "saved". You could end up with serious injures and/or brain damage if you don't die. For night-night, if everything goes correctly, planing it to post 30 minuets after you start should be fine, but I'd recommend an hour just in case anything goes wrong.

Reactions: 10000DaysTooMany and Freimann
10000DaysTooMany

10000DaysTooMany

Apr 14, 2023
You could write a note and set it to be posted on the internet after you CTB. If you publish it before you CTB, there's a chance that someone who knows you will call an ambulance and you can be "saved". You could end up with serious injures and/or brain damage if you don't die. For night-night, if everything goes correctly, planing it to post 30 minuets after you start should be fine, but I'd recommend an hour just in case anything goes wrong.
I'm planning on doing this with a few texts to friends and a post on Facebook. I'll schedule them to go out an our or two after I drink the SN.

Reactions: certified_idiot