F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020

I want to believe this is a trick of editing because goddamn.

What a goddamn, lazy, good for nothing I must be. I live in a house that was built and designed by someone else, eat food killed and prepared by someone else, wear clothes made by someone else. What do I do? I write code. Wtf kind of waste of an existence is that? It's not even real. I should be out there, hunting for my food, living off the land. Instead I'm here rotting in a crumbling society. /rant

But back to the video, wow, homeboy has some serious patience and skills. You think it's legit? I can't imagine how exhausted he'd be after all that. Hopefully he doesn't get a lot of rain around there. It would be so sad to see that flooded.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Epsilon0, WinterFaust, Circles and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Minecraft with ray tracing on tbh

Reactions: nerve
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
It's quite primitive to be fair.

E

Epsilon0

Enlightened
Dec 28, 2019

I want to believe this is a trick of editing because goddamn.

What a goddamn, lazy, good for nothing I must be. I live in a house that was built and designed by someone else, eat food killed and prepared by someone else, wear clothes made by someone else. What do I do? I write code. Wtf kind of waste of an existence is that? It's not even real. I should be out there, hunting for my food, living off the land. Instead I'm here rotting in a crumbling society. /rant

But back to the video, wow, homeboy has some serious patience and skills. You think it's legit? I can't imagine how exhausted he'd be after all that. Hopefully he doesn't get a lot of rain around there. It would be so sad to see that flooded.

When he pulled that leech off his belly, I first thought he was peeling off his own skin... I thought WOW this guy is really made of steel... Ha ha ha.

I don't know if it's legit, but I wonder how he will change the water in the pool. I mean, it will probably get dirty very fast, and seeing how he forgot to build an exhaustion pipe, it means he has to do it manually.

"Living off the land"... I know what you mean. Each spring I plant tomatoes, strawberries and herbs in a few pots on my balcony and when they start growing I always day dream about becoming self-sufficient... But each time, instead of putting those dreams in action I end up going to the supermarket :notsure:

Maybe next year I will start my garden.

Reactions: FusRohDracarys and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
When he pulled that leech off his belly, I first thought he was peeling off his own skin... I thought WOW this guy is really made of steel... Ha ha ha.

I don't know if it's legit, but I wonder how he will change the water in the pool. I mean, it will probably get dirty very fast, and seeing how he forgot to build an exhaustion pipe, it means he has to do it manually.

"Living off the land"... I know what you mean. Each spring I plant tomatoes, strawberries and herbs in a few pots on my balcony and when they start growing I always day dream about becoming self-sufficient... But each time, instead of putting those dreams in action I end up going to the supermarket :notsure:

Glad you enjoy planting things in your garden that's very cool =)

Reactions: Epsilon0
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020

Good point about the water. I hadn't even considered that, but I wonder if his climate might be hot enough that it would evaporate before it became too stagnant.

That's pretty great about your balcony garden, even if it's not quite enough to live off of. Can't beat fresh strawberries and tomatoes! I did some backyard gardening a few years ago before I moved and it's probably been one of my favorite hobbies. If you like carrots, I think rainbow carrots were probably one of my favorites to grow. It's pretty fun pulling them up and seeing all the different colors. They also look very pretty in meals.

Reactions: Epsilon0