Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
I've only tried alcohol once. I had a sip of beer when I was 16 and immediately spat it out and dumped the can because of how bad it tasted. Before I go I wanted to know what its like to get drunk, I can't get my own alcohol since I live with strict muslim parents. So I'm "brewing" a sugar wash with bakers yeast, it's definitely gonna taste atrocious but its a means to an end and shouldn't be a dangerous amount according to my (poorly done) stoichiometry. I'll update in 1-2 days how it went.

TLDR: Making some shitty alcohol since I can't get it elsewhere

Reactions: GentleJerk
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Heres the update: I did a 24 cold crash. I took a sip and immediately gagged. It was so bad. I poured 1 part hooch and 1 part ginger ale into a cup and closed my nose and it surprisingly tasted pretty good (heavy on the closing my nose, I gagged every time I opened it). I drank about 3/4 of the cup because it started to burn my gut and I was scared that I had entirely masked how strong it was, I'll drink the rest in about an hour. Oh and btw I might ctb in about a day and a half, so I'm glad I got to do this beforehand.