D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
"No man ever threw away life while it was worth keeping"

I'm sure we all growing up knew what suicide was, yet never understood it at first, perhaps you would a news story about someone CTB and the way its presented as mere statisic, they dont care why, its shock and awe the media is good at, , they're good for 2 things and 2 things only, "making you afraid of it" and telling you who's to blame for it" So called professionals say there's always a better way, yeah ok take a cocktail of mind altering drugs which in my opinion lead to more CTB this angers me because those people had no desire to do that, until the drugs took over. It's one thing to endure suffering throughout your life, its another when someone enforces that suffering on someone, who had no desire to CTB but now do, because the help they were promised just made the situation worse. Salvation has never and will never be found in a bottle of psych drugs. You walk into a psychiatrist office, within 20 min you leave with 7-10 mental disorders and half a pharmacy's worth of prescriptions, some help, next time I'll be better off next time just wrapping rubber bands around my neck till my head turns blue.
And when someone does manage CTB successfully then all of a sudden, you get the "omg we had no idea they felt that way" there was no warning" "oh yeah that was my neighbor or classmate and we were friends" why didn't they talk to me" or some other means of hiding their true ignorance.

"It's not that we didn't cry for help, it's the fact that you weren't listening"

"Its not that we want to die, its just that you make us not want to be alive"

We're all going to die eventually, what diffrence does it make if its tomorrow or 30 to 40 years from now. Death whether they want to believe it or not will always be the end result.

They are jealous when people have the strength and courage to close the final chapter of their life however they wish. Because they lack the understanding. When someone calls me weak or cowardly, my response is simply call them Sadists. Those people seem to enjoy the pain and suffering of others.

Besides once we CTB it's not going to matter what the world thinks. You can cremate me place my ashes in a teabag and drink it and I wouldn't care less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Élégie, pthnrdnojvsc and The Dark Chaos
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
I couldn't agree more..
"You were said to have died of suffering. But there was not
as much sadness in you as there is now in those who
remember you. You died because you searched for
happiness at the risk of finding the void"

Édouard Levé

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and The Dark Chaos
SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
All the way up to age 29, if someone would have mentioned suicide, I would have shrugged it off, and said that's weird. For some reason, turning thirty, I suddenly saw it as an option, at the forefront of my consciousness. It hasn't truly left me since

Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle
D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
All the way up to age 29, if someone would have mentioned suicide, I would have shrugged it off, and said that's weird. For some reason, turning thirty, I suddenly saw it as an option, at the forefront of my consciousness. It hasn't truly left me since
This quote simply reflects the conflict we struggle with, I dont neccesarily agree with the comment itself, make sense?

SpottedPanda

SpottedPanda

I'm all about coffee and cigarettes
Jul 24, 2019
This quote simply reflects the conflict we struggle with, I dont neccesarily agree with the comment itself, make sense?

Sorry, I'm not sure I know what you mean

D

Darksektori

Experienced
Jun 8, 2020
Never mind it's not important, sometimes I just say random crap before thinking., that's my weakness