GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
If and when I decide to finally jump off Beachy Head. It's just so damn beautiful, the playlist I mean. Could it make me have second thoughts though? I want to do it somewhat drunk, but not impulsively. But I want it to be a beautiful moment, you know?

Reactions: Lorntroubles, clocktower and Aurora.
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The music I like makes me emotional tbh so I won't be listening to any when I go.

• Aww..
Reactions: GravityUtilizer
GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
The music I like makes me emotional tbh so I won't be listening to any when I go.
Yeah it's a tricky one. I think I need music personally. I'll maybe build up a playlist to an 'It's time to jump' hard rock banger...

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah it's a tricky one. I think I need music personally. I'll maybe build up a playlist to an 'It's time to jump' hard rock banger...
If I was jumping I'd probably need music too, especially at the falling part, hearing the air blow by my ears and the pressure dropping would make me feel just...horrible. I'm going by SN so I want to fall asleep asap and music doesn't do that to me

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
If I was jumping I'd probably need music too, especially at the falling part, hearing the air blow by my ears and the pressure dropping would make me feel just...horrible. I'm going by SN so I want to fall asleep asap and music doesn't do that to me
I mean if I did SN there would def be room for a lo-fi playlist. But whatever helps you sleep I guess.

Reactions: Nymph