• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Applebees

Dec 10, 2021
In the shallow water blackout method, I would hyperventilate (among other things) and then hold my breath to make myself pass out before drowning the water, such that I wouldn't be conscious to feel the full drowning process. Could this work for hanging also? The idea is to make myself pass out in such a way that I fall into the proper hanging position that will strangle me/cut off my blood flow, and therefore I won't feel the discomfort. Yet this seems too easy. Is there something crucial I'm missing here?

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
I don't know why hyperventilation is given as a reliable method of passing out, I've done it 3 times and I've watched others do it and it only lasts about 5-10 seconds before the oxygen in the blood dips back to normal levels and you wake up.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
ghost_

ghost_

Boo!
Nov 10, 2021
honestly was considering something similar to this too

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
A

Applebees

Dec 10, 2021
I don't know why hyperventilation is given as a reliable method of passing out, I've done it 3 times and I've watched others do it and it only lasts about 5-10 seconds before the oxygen in the blood dips back to normal levels and you wake up.
Shouldn't hanging keep me from becoming conscious again since it cuts off the oxygen? If I do it properly I'd assume that 10 seconds is all I really need anyways

Last edited:
L

lastlife_

Nov 15, 2021
In the shallow water blackout method, I would hyperventilate (among other things) and then hold my breath to make myself pass out before drowning the water, such that I wouldn't be conscious to feel the full drowning process. Could this work for hanging also? The idea is to make myself pass out in such a way that I fall into the proper hanging position that will strangle me/cut off my blood flow, and therefore I won't feel the discomfort. Yet this seems too easy. Is there something crucial I'm missing here?
You're right, and this is one of the processes I will be taking when I next attempt partial hanging. There are ways to constrict the carotid artery without crushing the windpipe and before the initial hanging (the trick is to position the ligature correctly and lean forward rather than immediately hang). I last attempted it in July and could feel myself losing consciousness a lot faster than I've experienced before and there was no discomfort involved. I'll likely be taking precautions such as a second ligature, similarly to L'wren Scott.. I've also considered taking sleeping pills whilst in position for hanging or combining methods like CO with hanging so I can fall unconscious and then hang.. I'll likely just end up doing standard partial as I've practiced before but I like to consider my options still

• Informative
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, NearlyIrrelevantCake, justsayin and 1 other person