• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aa4433

Feb 6, 2024
I'm desperate to ctb but I can't figure out how to get past the guilt of the few people I'm leaving behind. Any suggestions on something that can seem like it was an accident? Thinking maybe a car wreck but I can't find much information on that here, surprisingly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight and Chronicoverwhelm
bridge-walking

bridge-walking

Mar 5, 2023
this is the ideal way for me to go as well. I thought about a car wreck but then if I plow into a big semi or something and someone else ends up dying because if it that would be terrible :/ :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight and SMmetalhead36
my_sundown

my_sundown

My Sundown.
Jan 17, 2023
Those cement overpasses come out of no where. I think about it too.

bridge-walking

bridge-walking

Mar 5, 2023
i wondered about a big cement overpass but still fear that it causes another driver with a family to crash and end up hurt or worse
Those cement overpasses come out of no where. I think about it too.

throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
This may seem dumb, but attaching a weapon to helium balloons could work. The idea is that once you die, the balloons will carry the weapon far away from the site to make it look like a murder instead of a suicide. A person did it and was caught, but I'd assume there'd be others that weren't. Just an idea... idk :/

• Informative
Reactions: bridge-walking and RedHates
bridge-walking

bridge-walking

Mar 5, 2023
This may seem dumb, but attaching a weapon to helium balloons could work. The idea is that once you die, the balloons will carry the weapon far away from the site to make it look like a murder instead of a suicide. A person did it and was caught, but I'd assume there'd be others that weren't. Just an idea... idk :/
i thought about this idea but most weapons are very big and heavy like guns and would require a lot of balloons. would be suspicious floating in the air i think? also not good if people have to have their guns tracked or registered.
idk if it looks like a murder than just waste of more peoples time and money trying to find who murdered me. doesn't give my family much closure or any of that. probably not for me

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I'm desperate to ctb but I can't figure out how to get past the guilt of the few people I'm leaving behind. Any suggestions on something that can seem like it was an accident? Thinking maybe a car wreck but I can't find much information on that here, surprisingly.
The car crash into a wall or tree is the obvious one, but it obviously has major risks of only getting severely injured. Also, a guy I used to work with years ago crashed into a wall and died. But because he was a bit of a loner, people speculated that it was a suicide. So there's also that possibility, but people obviously won't know for certain.

I guess 'accidental drowning' is another one, if you can make it look like you got into difficulty swimming or whatever.

A more obscure one is autoerotic asphyxiation , which is what happened the actor David Carradine (of Kill Bill, etc). You may not want to be remembered for going out like that though! 😄

Reactions: rozeske and Finalnight
Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
What about driving off a cliff??

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
What jurisdiction? If US, all unnatural deaths are investigated by the Medical Examiner's or Coronor. These are highly trained and experienced experts in determining causes of death, if a body is found - you're not going to fool them.

It's too much work, if you set the stage leaving digital evidence of a prefactory masquerading of the act it will be recorded in the death records/certificate post autopsy.

The only way is to disappear, and ensure that whichever method you choose that your corpse be is never discovered.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Making a CTB attempt look like an accident is almost impossible. You can climb a high mountain and do a wrong step, you can try too drown if you cannot swim, those r the most reliable ways I can think of.

But they're certainly not the most peaceful ones and have a high failure risk imo.

Reactions: rotciv
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Depending where you live, for most methods it will be near impossible to trick autopsy examiners. And the problem with car crush is that there is an obvious mark left on the road from last seconds force break during accedental crashes it will also show on the car and it's quite different from a car that crashed at full speed. Unless you can work around that....

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Take H make it looks like accidentally over dosing. Won't come up as suicide.

R

ReadyToLeave

Sep 20, 2020
Call 911 when you are driving your car. Act like you are in super distress and fearful because your gas pedal stuck and you can't stop. Do it at night so you have way less of a chance to injure other innocent people.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Call 911 when you are driving your car. Act like you are in super distress and fearful because your gas pedal stuck and you can't stop. Do it at night so you have way less of a chance to injure other innocent people.
They still check the car and know there were no problems with the pedal.

Reactions: rozeske