• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

greatscott8888

Nov 15, 2022
what would be the best way to make hanging as least painful as possible? I can't find a source for SN so I think that's out of the question, and can't get a gun or jump off a building or anything like that, so hanging it is I guess.

Aside from using a belt, is there anything that could make it a bit more bearable of a process? Would getting drunk or smoking weed make it any less painful? I can't get prescription painkillers either. I know it's gonna be uncomfortable for a little but I prefer as little of it as I can reasonably achieve

Reactions: Outandproud
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Getting a good rope with a slip knot. Have a good setup. That should knock you out in seconds. Not a lot of time for discomfort.
Check the threads for details.

Upvote 0