LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nobody hates me more then I hate myself.
Nov 2, 2023
Sometimes I'm mad that they make it so hard for someone to take their life. I mean the world is overpopulated. Like if there are people that are suffering so badly mentally like just relieve them from their pain . Its not only affecting us but because we are so messed up we involuntary hurt people around us. It would be a win win situation. Why should people decide if you can or cant die. They force us into doing something to hurt ourselves so bad we die. If they just allowed us to die in peace and to euthanize people who are struggling mentally like they do with people who are sick. At least we can go in peace. Can say our goodbyes and go. Wouldnt that be beautiful if we could do it this way. Its just really messed up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, finalrequiem, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This hellish prison world where we cannot easily die in peace truly does disgust me, it's like we are being punished all because other people were selfish enough to procreate. Humans truly are the worst species with how so many of them see suffering as something to prolong no matter what even despite the fact that we are just waiting around to die anyway.

I despise those deluded humans who see suicide as worse than suffering despite the fact that nobody can be harmed by not existing yet there is no limit as to how much we can suffer in this existence. It's just so wrong how this society is so anti-suicide, to me anti-suicide is evil.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, IBM0000, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
aura.

aura.

this land is inhospitable
Nov 4, 2023
this. if we are so sure we want to die why must they keep us here? if we have tried everything why can't we go without making it some horrible, violent secret that will traumatise literally everyone around you?

• Love
Reactions: Lost cherry, WAITING TO DIE and LupuZ8
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I don't think you'll find much argument here.

If I could walk into a clinic, say "I've really tried but I'm sure I want to die" and get it done it'd be better for everyone. No mess, no traumatic experience for the person who finds you, no danger of surviving brain damaged, all of your organs usable for the people who could have their life saved by them, etc.

And also I think it would genuinely help people's mental health to have that on the table. If you knew that no matter how bad things got physically or mentally you'd always have an out, wouldn't you feel more safe?

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, finalrequiem and LupuZ8
LupuZ8

LupuZ8

Nobody hates me more then I hate myself.
Nov 2, 2023
this. if we are so sure we want to die why must they keep us here? if we have tried everything why can't we go without making it some horrible, violent secret that will traumatise literally everyone around you?
Exactly
I don't think you'll find much argument here.

If I could walk into a clinic, say "I've really tried but I'm sure I want to die" and get it done it'd be better for everyone. No mess, no traumatic experience for the person who finds you, no danger of surviving brain damaged, all of your organs usable for the people who could have their life saved by them, etc.

And also I think it would genuinely help people's mental health to have that on the table. If you knew that no matter how bad things got physically or mentally you'd always have an out, wouldn't you feel more safe?
I would feel way more safe. If you know if its get to hard that there is a way out it sort of gives a feeling to live again and plan everything for when the day comes you say goodbye. Say goodbye to everyone, sort some things out and then you can really die peacefully.

• Love
Reactions: aura., WAITING TO DIE and finalrequiem
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I despise the fact that a sadistic group of people in power are dictating our right to die.
If access to Nembutal or a sarco pod was made available to me right now, I 100% guarantee that I would use one of those methods without question.
Yet we live in a dystopian reality where human suffering is preferable to empathy, and animals have more rights to euthanasia than we do.

• Love
Reactions: Lost cherry and LupuZ8