• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Moby

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any way to make suicide look accidental or natural?

My options right now are SN, partial and charcoal

ExitStageLeft

ExitStageLeft

Experienced
Mar 7, 2020
The only way to do this, I think, would be to take up some activity like swimming or nature walks or hiking and then to let yourself drown or fall. Or perhaps to book a room in a hotel of a certain height and try to fall out of the window.

Last edited:
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Covid 19?

Reactions: Overnoutofhere
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Heroin overdose is the most convincing

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
CO in a tent minus any duct tape (test it out first!)

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
I've read an answer here before about this. But in context, it looks really, really bad...

You can do partial and make it look like you were going for autoerotic asphyxiation(jerking off). I've literally read a few members saying this. It's a very clever idea. I'm not joking about this. As inappropriate as it seems, it truly would be a cover up. People have died this way.

Another option is to leave your phone open on some Wikipedia page regarding "The Choking Game" . If they see that, they may think you were doing it to get high, but you accidentally passed out. Depending on your situation, this may be convincing enough.

You should consider if it's truly best that it looks like an accident. Sometimes the truth is best, especially if people are suspicious of you. It could cause them to wonder if it was actually intentional for the rest of their lives.

I truly am sorry that you're suffering so much. I hope you've exhausted your options. If not, please consider talking to someone, whether it be a friend, family member, or therapist. Additionally, please don't rush into anything. You want to be sure it's what you want before you attempt anything, especially hanging. You don't want to be found early either in the case of hanging, as you risk serious brain damage.

I wish you the best. Remember that you can always talk to us on here.

T

trigzter

Aug 9, 2019
Could always be cleaning your gun..