R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I've been brainstorming ways to make the nitrogen gas method more foolproof since I am worried about the bag coming off the head before enough time has passed to peacefully die. What if a person were to climb into a body bag with the nitrogen tank and exit bag? The body bag would have to be reversed inside out so the bag could be zipped closed from the inside. Then put the exit bag on the head while in the body bag with the nitrogen tank on. That way if the exit bag comes off the head, the person will still be inside the body bag full of 100% nitrogen.

Would a valve that only lets air out and not in have to be attached to the body bag? Or would zipping it almost closed be enough to let nitrogen out but no air in while the tank is releasing nitrogen at 15 liters per minute?

Could this maybe work or are there ways to improve it and make it work?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Passersby and Meditation guide
R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
The intention is for the nitrogen being released from the exit bag over your head to fill the body bag and push all the air out so that the body bag is filled with 100% nitrogen eventually too. Im not sure how long it would take for the nitrogen to replace all the air in the body bag though. Maybe a few minutes?

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I wish there was something other than a removable bag to put over the head. Something like a helmet you could lock on.
That is a good idea. I will have to think of how that might work

Reactions: Meditation guide
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
If you are sitting in your armchair, why would the bag come off? I think you are overthinking the Exit Bag method. Cheers.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and WearyOfStruggling
R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
I've read about at least one person taking the bag off on the SS forums though I think they took it off before brain damage occurred thankfully.

Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I've read about at least one person taking the bag off on the SS forums though I think they took it off before brain damage occurred thankfully.
After a couple of breaths, unconsciousness ensures. As long as the bag or mask is secure and there is sufficient gas, passing is peaceful and painless and irreversible.

Reactions: GasMonkey, WearyOfStruggling and (deleted member)