Please, somebody help me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, feder, pole and 15 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I'm so sorry for all your pain. I'm not good at conversation but if talking would at all help please feel free to pm me, usually I'm blanking out too much for it but right now I'm somewhat clearheaded and I can listen without judgement of any of your thoughts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving
im already reading

im already reading

Jul 7, 2023
Make it's stop, please
Somebody make this pain go away
I can't take it anymore
I cant
I can't
I can't
I can't
I can't
I can't
Please, somebody help me
im sorry this is happening to you, sadly nobody can help you, nobodys going to appear and save you
your going to have to make it better on your own, i hope i dont sound like an asshole but if you want to make it better then your going to have to try
if you've already tried then try harder.
i dont know why your saying this but if you want things to get easier your gonna have to try harder
the only way to go from down is up
if you can then please say why you feel like this
hopefully it will get better

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
Im so sorry, im sending u a lot of love and a big big hug ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow and Cute_&_Loving
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped in this existence, I just wish that suicide was much easier, suffering people deserve the option of a peaceful escape from this dreadful world, it's horrible how there is too much suffering in existing here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: PapaYeehaw, Cute_&_Loving, myusername890 and 1 other person
C

Cute_&_Loving

I like trinkets:)
May 10, 2023
I'm so sorry for all your pain. I'm not good at conversation but if talking would at all help please feel free to pm me, usually I'm blanking out too much for it but right now I'm somewhat clearheaded and I can listen without judgement of any of your thoughts.
Thank you. I really appreciate it
im sorry this is happening to you, sadly nobody can help you, nobodys going to appear and save you
your going to have to make it better on your own, i hope i dont sound like an asshole but if you want to make it better then your going to have to try
if you've already tried then try harder.
i dont know why your saying this but if you want things to get easier your gonna have to try harder
the only way to go from down is up
if you can then please say why you feel like this
hopefully it will get better
I know nobody can help me
But I didn't mean I wanted help to get better
I just want to be dead
I had a couple of unsuccessful attempts
But right now I'm in so much pain and I'm so exhausted I can't even think clearly to try again. Thank you for your kindness
I do understand that it really can be so torturous feeling trapped in this existence, I just wish that suicide was much easier, suffering people deserve the option of a peaceful escape from this dreadful world, it's horrible how there is too much suffering in existing here.
Thank you. It's very true. I wish for that as well.

Last edited:
Eternal🌈Rainbow

Eternal🌈Rainbow

♡ ✨ ♡ 🌸 ♡ 💖 ♡ 🌈 ♡
Apr 2, 2022
I'm so sorry for your pain. I understand, I get like this several times a day where I feel as if I was dying from emotional pain. So I feel you and wish I could take it away. I hope venting here can make you feel a bit relieved. 🫂:heart:

Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

• Love
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Sending love and peace your way. I'm sorry for your pain.

• Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and Eternal🌈Rainbow
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
I'm sorry you're hurting, your post echoes my own thoughts constantly - I hope you improve and find peace one way or another

• Love
Reactions: Cute_&_Loving and Eternal🌈Rainbow
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
I'm so sorry for your pain. I understand, I get like this several times a day where I feel as if I was dying from emotional pain. So I feel you and wish I could take it away. I hope venting here can make you feel a bit relieved. 🫂:heart:

Love You Hug GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown
Thank you. I know that the majority of folks here understand me more than anyone else. It's good to be back. I really missed this place and I am truly sorry you're suffering too. Wish there was a cure for all of us…..
Sending love and peace your way. I'm sorry for your pain.
Thank you. It means a lot. I had the most intense mental breakdown when I was writing it and I'm glad there's a place for people like me. Sending love back!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I'm sorry you're hurting, your post echoes my own thoughts constantly - I hope you improve and find peace one way or another
Thank you, dear, sincerely. I hope for the same for you. 💙💙💙
What happened ?
I got my heart broken

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eternal🌈Rainbow
imustgo

imustgo

Jul 11, 2023
Thank you. I know that the majority of folks here understand me more than anyone else. It's good to be back. I really missed this place and I am truly sorry you're suffering too. Wish there was a cure for all of us…..

Thank you. It means a lot. I had the most intense mental breakdown when I was writing it and I'm glad there's a place for people like me. Sending love back!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you, dear, sincerely. I hope for the same for you. 💙💙💙

I got my heart broken
Me too. Dms open if needed

• Love
C

Cute_&_Loving

May 10, 2023
You recently had heartbreak?
Yeah, you can say that. I've been actively suicidal for the past 3 years and I really didn't need it. If I were to plan on living I would've taken this whole experience as a good lesson but in my case, it was pointless. I knew I was worthless. But when someone else proves it, it's rather different….

• Aww..
Reactions: bedtimebabe