• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BeenDoneForSoLong

BeenDoneForSoLong

Can't wait to be another statistic
Feb 6, 2019
Right now and I'm sure this is the case for many -Many people would just kill themselves if they can make it look like an accident... so I was thinking why not make use of our famous natural fauna in Australia that can apparently (from a global perspective at least), kill us so easily? Wondering if anyone's done any research into this because just sticking my hand into an nest of redback spiders is looking like a really good option right now.

I can't deal with the pain anymore. But I don't want to cause more pain in turn by making it known that I've killed myself. There's obviously a lot of pain involved in death anyway. But I feel like there is so much more guilt ect. Involved in suicide. If anyone has the know-how to suggest a natural looking exit ie:red backs (they're just so easy to find) or swimming in Cairns during jellyfish season, I'm all ears. Pain is mostly irrelevant, pain is temporary, the release of death is forever.

(Apologies for grammar,slightly smashed)

Reactions: marcusuk63
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
In Australia you have a lot to choose from. Red back spider are generally are just painful bites, in which you feel quite ill. but rarely are they fatal

As far as spiders go, your better going to NSW to see if you can find funnel web spiders. these will kill you unless you are treated very quickly. and yes it is very painful.

http://www.anaesthesia.med.usyd.edu.au/resources/venom/spiders.html

Snakes are also an option, both eastern and western brown snakes kill several people a year if the bite is untreated -

Or if your up in NT there is always the billbongs with the fresh water crocodiles. people get taken going into the shallow water. this would be a horrible and very painful way to go.. but easily passed of as an accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeenDoneForSoLong
Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Looks like I need to buy my plane ticket to the land down under

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
guess you can go bush walking more often, it's easy to run into snakes out there, won't guarantee they'll be poisonous though. It's cold right now though so I don't think there'll be many snakes or spiders around :notsure:
oh and maybe a stingray, those are deadly

Last edited: