Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
I swear to fucking shit make a wish foundation is overrated as fuck, You can't wish for money but you can wish to donate money like? Bitch let me have my fucking money tf Like they can spend shit loads of money on one thing but not just give it to me straight on? The fuck? Then when i try to wish for something 'normal' delta fucking variant ruins it or co-god-damn- fucking- vid ruins it god dammit literally everything is disappointing one way or another if i can't have my wish the way i want it then don't fucking give it to me, in fact i might just wish for a sturdy rope to play hangman in my closet I might sound ungrateful as fuck but I'm tired of disappointment and the wishes are overrated and shitty as fuck especially when there are so many restrictions I'm just disappointed as fuck to see even my wish gets fucked up, If i can't have it my way I'll jsust give up on it and KMS Idc if that sounds childish I'm tired of disappointing fucking shit

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I have one wish from make a wish foundation and there are so many restrictions its pissing me off

But bro I think that is only for kids and people under 18 are not allowed on SS IIRC. I think you might have fucked up lol.

Reactions: $nowLeopard, v1car10us, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
Iwantedtodieforlong

Iwantedtodieforlong

Sep 1, 2021
But bro I think that is only for kids and people under 18 are not allowed on SS IIRC. I think you might have fucked up lol.
Nah i recently turned 18 so I can still have my wish, and I'm allowed to be on here

Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Angst Filled Fuck Up
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Apparently OP is anywhere from 2½ to 18.

"The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in the United States that helps fulfill the wishes of children with a critical illness between the ages of 2½ and 18 years old.[1]"

Gotta feel awful for OP though, having a critical illness as a child must be really horrific. Still, the 18+ rule is a good one.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Makko
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Gotta feel awful for OP though, having a critical illness as a child must be really horrific. Still, the 18+ rule is a good one.
Qualifying for help from that organisation has to be a sign that you're pretty screwed. It also sucks that there's nowhere you can openly talk about it if you're underage. There's no Sanctioned Suicide 4Kids version. It's possible to sneak around on here if you don't obviously out yourself but I think that's harder than it sounds. Even if you're lying about your age and then proceed to talk about kid-specific problems people are going to notice that you're a kid.

Reactions: $nowLeopard, All-Dead-Y, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person