• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
What's ur main worry about ur life and future?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, DoomValuer, scottyy and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
That it will get worse

Last edited:
Reactions: vapid, 4am and PolishPanda46
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
What's so bad about it currently?
Life itself. Life just takes so much effort. It's so much work and no reward. I get literally nothing out of life, yet it always requires something from me. Even though I'm a NEET, I have to spend energy to do the daily, mundane tasks required of life (like literally just upkeep of myself). I would also hate to have to actually work (aka eventually become a slave to the system just to survive). I would hate to have to get old and go through old age. Adulthood just isn't a stage of my life that I want to live out, and neither is middle nor old age. I didn't see a future for myself after college. I just didn't see myself having to enter the workforce/real world, and I don't want to. I don't want to have to work for a living for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
Reactions: vapid
PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
Life itself. Life just takes so much effort. It's so much work and no reward. I get literally nothing out of life, yet it always requires something from me. Even though I'm a NEET, I have to spend energy to do the daily, mundane tasks required of life (like literally just upkeep of myself). I would also hate to have to actually work (aka eventually become a slave to the system just to survive). I would hate to have to get old and go through old age. Adulthood just isn't a stage of my life that I want to live out, and neither is middle nor old age. I didn't see a future for myself after college. I just didn't see myself having to enter the workforce/real world, and I don't want to. I don't want to have to work for a living for the rest of my life.
hmm well aren't you from a rich family? Would they care if you just bummed around? Also I feel like eventually youd get tired of it

Reactions: sserafim
S

scottyy

Feb 17, 2024
Being broke. Having a shitty job. Attaining no real change. Staying in the same shitty neighborhood I'm currently in, surrounded by all the same shitty people who want to do me harm and who have done me harm in the past, the people who badmouth me and give me angry stares. I'm afraid of being humiliated more.
Feels like people like to step on me. They want to stomp me into the ground (both metaphorically and physically). They look at me and think I'm privileged because their parents told them about my rich father, who died when I was a baby, leaving us with nothing.
I'm also afraid of life passing me by.
Theres a song by Sting called Angel Eyes, and it starts off with: "Have you ever had the feeling, that the world has gone and left you behind?"
I feel that way often. Many old "friends" have started families, and none of them talk to me anymore. I have one or two more plays in life and if that doesn't work out then it's all over. After that I'll make my final decision.

Reactions: PolishPanda46
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
My main worry is just that I will have a future and a life in the first place. It's worrying to think about myself still having a heartbeat in a year.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
My main worry is just that I will have a future and a life in the first place. It's worrying to think about myself still having a heartbeat in a year.
Same. I don't want a future or a life

Reactions: JOkE2109
JOkE2109

JOkE2109

Student
Dec 18, 2023
Funny how one of those anti-suicide quotes are "You have your whole life ahead of you" Well, that's the problem...

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
You said you have a high iq and did well in school, why waste your potential on rotting when you can make something of yourself? I'm not trying to be rude or attack you but I dont think ur doing urself any favours tbf. I feel like you start to go crazy after being NEET for a while.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Funny how one of those anti-suicide quotes are "You have your whole life ahead of you" Well, that's the problem...
Literally. I don't want to live out my whole life. I want to die young
You said you have a high iq and did well in school, why waste your potential on rotting when you can make something of yourself? I'm not trying to be rude or attack you but I dont think ur doing urself any favours tbf. I feel like you start to go crazy after being NEET for a while.
I don't want to make something of myself because I don't think that it's worth it. I just don't see the point. You don't even gain anything because you die in the end anyways. I don't think that I would enjoy being just another normie or having to work for a living. I don't want to join the struggle of the capitalist rat race. It's an endless, futile grind. I like being a NEET. It's a chill and stress-free existence. Right now, my parents are supporting me but they expect me to be independent one day, and well, that's my cue to ctb

Reactions: 4am and JOkE2109
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Do your family is rich?

PolishPanda46

PolishPanda46

Chill man
Mar 23, 2024
Literally. I don't want to live out my whole life. I want to die young

I don't want to make something of myself because I don't think that it's worth it. I just don't see the point. You don't even gain anything because you die in the end anyways. I don't think that I would enjoy being just another normie or having to work for a living. I don't want to join the struggle of the capitalist rat race. It's an endless, futile grind. I like being a NEET. It's a chill and stress-free existence. Right now, my parents are supporting me but they expect me to be independent one day, and well, that's my cue to ctb
Don't you think neeting is boring tho?

• Yay!
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Do your family is rich?
I guess we would be considered well-off, but my parents want me to be independent eventually. When they force me to support myself, I will take that as my sign to ctb
Don't you think neeting is boring tho?
No, I think it's fun and interesting. I can pursue my hobbies (like browse this forum and the internet, listen to music, read, etc) without a care in the world. I have no responsibilities, demands, worries or obligations, which is nice. Someone on Reddit compared NEETs to cats, and I think it's pretty accurate. I'm basically living like a housecat. If only I could've been a real cat in this life. My life philosophy is about minimum effort, maximum gain, and NEETing lets me accomplish this. I don't have to put in any effort at all. I just need to do a few chores to get by. Work smarter, not harder

Last edited:
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I guess we would be considered well-off but my parents want me to be independent eventually. When they force me to support myself, I will take that as my cue to ctb

No, I think it's interesting. I can pursue my hobbies without a care in the world
If they are really rich you shoud openly talk about your restrictions working in a tradicional labor market. And of course try to bring me some possible alternative solutions so they can financially help up in the short term.

Examples of possibilites that are off the beatten track:
-Do you happen to have an artistic talent? Maybe they could sponsor somehow an artist carreer, starting with a couple of courses and pratices in good schools in USA or Abroad

- ask for a gap year, and go travel around the world. Create a list of countries and places you'd like to visit and tell your parents that this travelling experience will help you better understand yourself. Maybe you could write a book about this gap year experience.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
If they are really rich you shoud openly talk about your restrictions working in a tradicional labor market. And of course try to bring me some possible alternative solutions so they can financially help up in the short term.

Examples of possibilites that are off the beatten track:
-Do you happen to have an artistic talent? Maybe they could sponsor somehow an artist carreer, starting with a couple of courses and pratices in good schools in USA or Abroad

- ask for a gap year, and go travel around the world. Create a list of countries and places you'd like to visit and tell your parents that this travelling experience will help you better understand yourself. Maybe you could write a book about this gap year experience.
I've already graduated college lol, like almost 2 years ago. I majored in the science part of STEM. I don't have artistic talent, but I have musical talent. I like singing, and people said I was a talented singer and that I had a gorgeous voice. I'm not sure if my parents would give me money to travel the world though. My cousin told me that I should go traveling as well, but I don't think that my parents want to pay for it 😭

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I've already graduated college lol, like almost 2 years ago. I majored in the science part of STEM. I don't have artistic talent, but I have musical talent. I like singing, and people said I was a talented singer and that I had a gorgeous voice. I'm not sure if my parents would give me money to travel the world haha
What i mean is simple: if you dont want to work in the tradtional market, try to figure other kind of ocupation, and maybe ask financial support from your family.
It could be singing, travelling around the world, anything. The important thing here is to challenge yourself by findind projects that are meaningful for you.
If you dont want to work in the traditional way, whats non traditional job/career options would be interesting for you?

• Informative
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Hey (I'm part Polish as well :) ). I don't agree with this statement. I have high IQ but did badly in school - definitely from the undiagnosed issues of autism and what note - got moved around from top to bottom classes like a yo yo. Sometimes I couldn't understand what the teachers were telling me. When I had my own interest I'd excel in it (art, computers, etc). Even before playing a game I'd study the game box and read the manual before even turning it on.

Now in the real world this doesn't work. I worked for 3 companies before I started my own - intelligence means nothing, Two of the companies (smaller in size) were around due to family wealth/passing down. Owners were intelligent enough but and this is a big BUT personality type was trying to get ahead anyway possible. Lie, cheat, deceive, etc. That's why I started with someone else because we could chose clients and also not be complete assholes to people. 10 years later it's dead and I've seen how these cunt companies operate inside and out. Business, property, corporations - all twats of the highest order.

Here's how you get by in life:

1: be a normie (can't be too clever and start spouting truth, it scares them and they'll kick you out)
2: have the "good" personality traits to get ahead in this money orientated world - lie, cheat, sociopath, psychopath, deceive, gas light, etc.
3: work for the family business - very hard route - you have to say the words "can i have a job" lol
4: have rich parents with rich connections - makes things much easier, can fail and still have a safety net.

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i don't have a future so there's nothing to be worried about.

Reactions: sserafim and ijustwishtodie
S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i dont want the stress of making a living, worrying about what to feed myself, making sure bills are paid, not being miserable at a job, of not having a community, of not having a tender or kind and compassionate love, etc. i don't want a future lol

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
What scares me is how this existence could potentially continue for decades, what disturbs me is how humans are capable of suffering in this evil, hellish world for such a long time. Simply just existing scares me as there is literally no limit as to how torturous it can get, in fact it can get so torturous way beyond how one can even imagine and that's certainly a reason as to why I'd always prefer to not exist as existence is so incredibly harmful.

To exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing way worse suffering at any moment, to me human existence is such an abomination, what I find tragic is how life even exists at all when the absence of everything is perfection.

I see nothing desirable about having the ability to suffer in this meaningless existence just to be tormented by old age and die anyway, to be conscious and aware is such a curse to me and simply just existing fills me with dread. I really despise how suicide is cruelly made so inaccessible, it really disgusts me how even know none of us consented to this existence in the first place many humans wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape. It's just so horrifying how this world is filled with endless suffering yet it's so anti-suicide, it proves how hellish this place truly is.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm worried at how my suffering can be worse than what it already is. I'm worried that I'll be forced to suffer throughout my entire life because I'm disadvantaged by my genetics and neurotype

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
i dont want the stress of making a living, worrying about what to feed myself, making sure bills are paid, not being miserable at a job, etc. i don't want a future lol
Same