CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Ye only method solve no else. All day pain sufferia injury damage, have method tell story show ugly life crulty expose human species expose universe. Have methof make peace wish have peace tis enough life suffer. Day exposexcallous happne mayb all awful monkey prtnd brain all same abuse no Matt plc all awful. Method have no think any, put method rest t forev

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Euthanza, Talvikki, rationaltake and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly would solve everything, having the option of a peaceful and reliable suicide method. At least to me it would be comforting knowing that I would have a peaceful way out and I would leave as soon as possible, and I very much envy those who can leave peacefully and those who have already left. I find it to be really awful and cruel how that option is made purposely so inaccessible for us, we shouldn't have to feel so trapped here and we deserve the choice to be able to peacefully end this existence that we never even asked for without having to worry about methods potentially failing. It's so unfair how we have to struggle so much in leaving this hellish world.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Euthanza