W

white_bear

Mar 31, 2023
After finding out that my boyfriend did in fact cheat on me a couple of weeks ago, I went through some of the worst emotional pain of my life. It physically affected me and I could not eat or sleep. I have done shrooms twice before this time, but only with him. I decided to go buy some more and do it alone in my room.
I was a little nervous of doing it alone. The come up always sucks for me. Nausea, weird body temp, etc. After it finally hit me, I started coming to a realization of how toxic he was to me. All of the little things he did leading up to the breakup started adding up. I started bawling my eyes out. After I was done crying, I finally felt at peace after being in a living hell for the past few weeks. I was just laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling, seeing all of the pretty colors and beautiful shapes in my room. I started thinking about how maybe this was meant to happen in order for me to move on with my life. After the peak, it was just 3 hours of calm and peace. When it was over, I went on a walk on a river trail nearby. Started to call my friends and family and telling them how much I loved them and appreciate them. It was the first time in forever that I had felt so grateful for being alive. To sum it up, I think that mushrooms can be a beautiful tool for anyone suffering. It may not necessarily be a great trip, but it helped me finally overcome my negative emotions. I think I am gonna start microdosing as well. Peace <3

• Love
Reactions: secretsfromthecity, katagiri83, Catastrofe and 1 other person
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I heard a lot people like to microdab with mushrooms. I'm scared to try it myself, the only time I did mushrooms I had a really bad trip.
Its good that you got away from him, he sounds like a absolute total shithead.
Being at peace with yourself is something great. I hope to be there someday….

• Love
Reactions: white_bear
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Psychedelics used in the right way, with the right intention, can really save your life. It'll show you that you're loved beyond measure, no matter who you are.
And it's easy to do, just take the leap! I was pleasantly surprised as well when I first tried LSD, the unconditional Love component and the wonder and mystery of Life as a whole was just overwhelmingly beautiful. It was also funny to watch the assumption/stigma that psychedelics are bad melt away with much laughter and disbelief at how just how wrong I was about them.
Peace and Love to all! Thanks for sharing your trip report with us, sounds like able to be wonderfully functional without 'em, hehe. 🙏 💚

• Love
Reactions: secretsfromthecity and white_bear
W

white_bear

Mar 31, 2023
I heard a lot people like to microdab with mushrooms. I'm scared to try it myself, the only time I did mushrooms I had a really bad trip.
Its good that you got away from him, he sounds like a absolute total shithead.
Being at peace with yourself is something great. I hope to be there someday….
I totally understand, the last time I did them I actually had a terrible trip. I realized that he didn't love me, and cried for like 4 hours straight. I should have listened to what they were telling me lol. You got this!
Psychedelics used in the right way, with the right intention, can really save your life. It'll show you that you're loved beyond measure, no matter who you are.
And it's easy to do, just take the leap! I was pleasantly surprised as well when I first tried LSD, the unconditional Love component and the wonder and mystery of Life as a whole was just overwhelmingly beautiful. It was also funny to watch the assumption/stigma that psychedelics are bad melt away with much laughter and disbelief at how just how wrong I was about them.
Peace and Love to all! Thanks for sharing your trip report with us, sounds like able to be wonderfully functional without 'em, hehe. 🙏 💚
I agree!!! LSD was even crazier for me, it felt like I was physically revisiting early memories of some childhood trauma, and was finally able to realize why it happened and get over it. Psychedelics are amazing, im hoping that they become legal everywhere else very soon!!

• Love
Reactions: katagiri83 and dreamscape1111