catsrprettycuteman

catsrprettycuteman

MEOW :3
Dec 7, 2023
made a breakthrough in recovery thanks to my boyfriend and just listening to advice.

I feel like when I speak to someone about my issues I just wanna defend myself and vent and vent and talk about all my issues while their words don't really filter into my ears because of my thoughts speaking so loud.

if you make the little depression voice in your head shut up for once, it's amazing tbh.

I just wanted to talk about myself tbh right now cause I think I'll do better after this.
you just gotta make the depression boy or girl in your head shut the hell up, of course you'll still hear him but don't listen to him. Don't let him influence what you think, I know it's super hard and your so used to having him with you and he's apart of you and your personality but you really do need to let that lil dude go. what he says doesn't matter. this was a crazy breakthrough for me because lil depression dude influences me alot and when I say a lot I mean all the damn time. but I feel more at peace when I don't care what he says even though I feel like a big part of my personality is gone. He's just going to drag you down.

anyways sorry for this jumble of words, im just kinda happy that my inner monologue is just like not too prominent and try to do something that you love today. Drink water and wash your hands. Stay strong guyss

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Kit1 and boddibo
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Good to hear that inner positive chat and well done for getting to this point. Best wishes for your path to recovery. I hope 2024 proves to be a healthy, happy, safe and secure, kind, compassionate, free year filled with love and hope.

Best wishes