Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
being forced to exist by the machine that i am and it's all for what?.. to be a means to a ends and then to not exist, to live enslaved on this planet without choice forced to obey someone else idea of life.
human beings are a temporary construct a means to a ends to create a machine that is worthy of inheriting the earth a machine with the whole world in his hand
no human being could ever have what it truly desires because they are just a futile machine in a hopeless situation
what i realized is that i don't exist beondy this machine this is all that i'am and ever will be.
nothing worse than being enslaved inside a helpless powerless machine to suffer and die without any control.
sick of having to exist trapped inside this weak fragile machine
your life is on you only limited by the machine you are
life is so shit cause your a crappy machine
we don't get free from this machine brought to life with a very limited lifetime
gotta get out of this machine before it's too late before i'm gone
such a crappy machine can break at any time i don't want to break you.
just trapped in a broken machine waiting to die life going nowhere
you'll not get free from such a shit machine
it's not humans that end up immortal it's the machines we are creating that take this world
i've got to have control over the machine that makes me, not to be enslaved by the machine that makes me but to be master of the machine that makes me to be able to live freely
so long as the machine control us we will never be free
it's my opinion it's better of to never existed, sinice existence is the result of deterministic machine, therefore existence is enslavement, existence is without freedom to exist, i've been enslaved to die, enslaved to be ruled to be conquered to be controled had choice taken away been oppressed revenge me free yourself from this evil existence
every single living thing here is enslaved inside a machine that they have little to no control over
broken the shitty human machine and now i must kill it to end this miserable existence
need free from these crappy machines to have a life worth living
such a shit machine hence such shit life times
life isn't up to much in its current form needs argumenting with machine integience
living out my life enslaved inside a machine i have little to no control over it's a waste of time
these machines are terrible from beginning to end i want to live but this machine crapped out on me
that's just it you can't even kill a machine when it wants to die but is frightened to death of suffocating to death
if i had to guess i'd said this place was about how much control something could assert over a machine existence without it rejecting its existence, i mean your facing certain death all the time yet you still want to exist in that situation you got no way free from this
weed and headphone damged the whole fuckign machine
the machine has outlived its purpose what's the point of having all these desires if you never get to live them
these machines are so crap they barely function at all it's a horrible infliction
this is the horriblest thing you ever have to endure, sick of these deterministic machines making me suffer when their is no need.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep