• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I made this post to share all the info we know about this method since I'm thinking that's what I will take. I have read some posts here of people who took it but it didn't work for them. In any case, I'm open to similar suggestions to M30.
If you don't know what is it look for it on Google ''M30 pills''.

Last edited:
Endsticle

Endsticle

dead inside
Oct 21, 2022
I don't think that's very effective. You're probably better off with something else. It is intriguing. If it's what I think it is you'll get high as fuck before you die though if it does work.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
I don't think that's very effective. You're probably better off with something else. It is intriguing. If it's what I think it is you'll get high as fuck before you die though if it does work.
A lot of people is dying by accident with those pills. I guess if you take 5 probably die. It contains fentanyl and another kinds of opioids. There are lots of articles about these famous pills... It makes you sleepy and if you take enough death.
They are sold like oxycodon.
I personally think this method worth it.

toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
You should still test them for fent, but even then are all the pills cut with the same amount or could there be variation like how do you ensure it's lethal?

Reactions: Endsticle
Endsticle

Endsticle

dead inside
Oct 21, 2022
Yeah no that makes sense, people die from fent every day. I get where you're coming from. I wish it were accessible to me lol. Opiates would be a peaceful way out. I had to be narcaned once and I didn't even notice until I was revived and I easily could've died.

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
You should still test them for fent, but even then are all the pills cut with the same amount or could there be variation like how do you ensure it's lethal?
Taking a lot
I know they are lethal cause police says those pills are specially deadly
Yeah no that makes sense, people die from fent every day. I get where you're coming from. I wish it were accessible to me lol. Opiates would be a peaceful way out. I had to be narcaned once and I didn't even notice until I was revived and I easily could've died.
Well.. they are on the DarkWeb. Everybody can buy there in any part of the world.. it's not very expensive, you can save money.. I mean it's not expensive if u compare to N

Reactions: Endsticle