• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
So if any of you know the brand LW that sells SN and were curious about the blood test here are my results. The listing says its 99.6% pure but I decided to try this anyways. I have heard from some that the blood test isn't always reliable but I think this was a pretty good test.

Also if anyone is going to come to my PMs looking for this SN do not bother if you are outside the US. This brand seems to only ship to the US so I'm sorry I can't help people in other countries.

•The first picture is just my plain normal blood nothing added.

•The second picture is when I put a pinch of SN inside. You can see where grains had fallen in and turned little spots brown. This happened instantly.

•The third picture is seconds later + me stirring it in some to spread it more evenly.

•Added a fourth picture of a few minutes later after I poked/scraped at the blood with a pin. Not really important but just wanted to throw it in. Can't tell if the weird textures are just normal blood things or due to SN. It seems a bit gummy so might just be normal blood things.

The lighting may not be the best but in real life the blood is a good dark brown - looks like motor oil as I've seen others describe it (was it motor oil? lol?). Also just out of curiosity i poked my finger into my SN pile and licked it and yeah it's salty haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, WFJ74, AbsoluteNothingness and 7 others
J

justsad&done

Visionary
Nov 11, 2020
Thank you for posting. I have a bottle of SN from LW and a bottle from E G Lab. I have been afraid to open them to test because I wasn't sure if that would do any harm between now and CTB. The bottle I have from E G lab is all clumped up, but the LW seems good. Seems like your test worked well.
I hope all goes smoothly for you.

Reactions: lucacaro
FluffyDove

FluffyDove

Experienced
May 11, 2020
I think LW is legit and respected company. Anyone should be fine using them.

Thankyou for posting this though, I'm sure you've put some minds at rest.

Reactions: Buffy5120, followingfate and lucacaro
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
Thank you for posting. I have a bottle of SN from LW and a bottle from E G Lab. I have been afraid to open them to test because I wasn't sure if that would do any harm between now and CTB. The bottle I have from E G lab is all clumped up, but the LW seems good. Seems like your test worked well.
I hope all goes smoothly for you.
I think you can open your bottle for a very very short amount of time but not often and it should be ok. But I'd still recommend keeping it sealed anyways just in case because I don't know for sure. Also I don't think clumping really means it lacks quality I think that just happens. My LW SN is a little bit clumped - I used a clumped chunk for this test.
I think LW is legit and respected company. Anyone should be fine using them.

Thankyou for posting this though, I'm sure you've put some minds at rest.

I wasn't able to easily find anything about their reputation and even if I had I get anxiety over these sorts of things and I like it to be perfect so I did this test anyways. I hope it helps others like me.

• Love
Reactions: aminend and justsad&done
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing this, looks good.

followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
appreciate this! that's where I got my SN from.

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
What are you looking for in this test. Is it blood clumping due to lack of oxygen or a colour change or both.

I'm not that confident with my order so this could be a quick and easy test without spending more money.

Thanks.

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
What are you looking for in this test. Is it blood clumping due to lack of oxygen or a colour change or both.

I'm not that confident with my order so this could be a quick and easy test without spending more money.

Thanks.
I'm not really sure if the texture of the blood really mattered so what I was looking for was color. If it's a good enough purity your blood should turn into a dark brown (I've also seen it described as blue-ish brown, though I did not see a blue tint in mine which I'm sure is fine). I believe this is showcasing how it looks when the hemoglobin in your blood turns into methemoglobin which is what you want.

Also another picture reference that may help:

Last edited:
Reactions: nolongerhuman and Nodscene
lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
(Sorry to bump this post)

I would add this to my post but I can no longer edit it. For those of you buying LW SN you should order it from the LW site itself. I bought it on another very popular site and it cost me $26 (for 4 ounces) but after buying more today I realize their actual site seems to do free shipping so its only $19.99. I feel silly for my wasted 6 dollars lol.

• Love
Reactions: LiesAndLigatures
Georgiana Darcy

Georgiana Darcy

Feb 11, 2021
I'm not really sure if the texture of the blood really mattered so what I was looking for was color. If it's a good enough purity your blood should turn into a dark brown (I've also seen it described as blue-ish brown, though I did not see a blue tint in mine which I'm sure is fine). I believe this is showcasing how it looks when the hemoglobin in your blood turns into methemoglobin which is what you want.

Also another picture reference that may help:
Thanks! That´s a great help.

S

Sullun

Jul 5, 2020
I'm glad for you but I'm in the UK so I'm really giving up hope of ever getting my hands on the stuff.

W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
So if any of you know the brand LW that sells SN and were curious about the blood test here are my results. The listing says its 99.6% pure but I decided to try this anyways. I have heard from some that the blood test isn't always reliable but I think this was a pretty good test.

Also if anyone is going to come to my PMs looking for this SN do not bother if you are outside the US. This brand seems to only ship to the US so I'm sorry I can't help people in other countries.

•The first picture is just my plain normal blood nothing added.

•The second picture is when I put a pinch of SN inside. You can see where grains had fallen in and turned little spots brown. This happened instantly.

•The third picture is seconds later + me stirring it in some to spread it more evenly.

•Added a fourth picture of a few minutes later after I poked/scraped at the blood with a pin. Not really important but just wanted to throw it in. Can't tell if the weird textures are just normal blood things or due to SN. It seems a bit gummy so might just be normal blood things.

The lighting may not be the best but in real life the blood is a good dark brown - looks like motor oil as I've seen others describe it (was it motor oil? lol?). Also just out of curiosity i poked my finger into my SN pile and licked it and yeah it's salty haha.

Thank you for this. I've had LW and HM SN for a while now but never tested them. Definitely going with the LW after seeing this!