• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I feel this is a silly question but many people recommend lubricating the rope but wouldn't that just make the knot come undone?

suicidebiddybyebye

suicidebiddybyebye

Six million ways to die, choose one
Nov 19, 2021
Lubricate the part of the rope the slipknot will slide down, not the ligature where you'll tie the rope. Your weight will help the rope tighten around your neck by from your weight.

Wet some bar soap and spread it around the loop to see how much of a difference it makes lubricated vs not lubricated, and use your hand/wrist to simulate the force of your weight.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I feel this is a silly question but many people recommend lubricating the rope but wouldn't that just make the knot come undone?

Some even recommend boiling and stretching rope before use. All of those things were done back in the days of public executions with Manila hemp ropes. Regardless of rope type, properly tied knot will not come undone because of lubrication.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake