NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
My main experience with drugs was weed. I get high day after day, week after week. I've fucked with booze, too, but to a lesser extent--maybe only once or twice a year, I'll get really shit-faced.

Last month I got my hands on some LSD, always wanted to try that shit. Taking a full dose had a rough body high for me. But I've experimented with lower doses and man, that is where it's at for me. The bliss, the euphoria. Like the entire universe has my soul and body in a big, warm hug. I feel loved and I'm sending love out.

Never, ever felt that before in my life. That joy, ecstasy, love, acceptance.

Don't get me wrong, it hasn't changed my desire to CTB at all. But now that I know how to make my body feel that shit, I'm gonna keep doing it.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, Feeding Pigeons and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
The classic LSD-25 is derived from ergot, and does not have any physical side effects (other than pupil dilation) when it is made well. As time goes on, the materials needed to synthesize pure LSD become more tightly controlled and difficult to acquire, including the ergot fungus itself. When LSD is labeled 'california sunshine' (the name of the mother LSD, not the blotter designs) that is usually an indication of high quality ergot acid, this is becoming rare today but can still be found.

As a result, modern clandestine LSD is often synthesized from the LSA found in Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, or Morning Glory- and uses less ideal methods and chemicals in the synthesis. These plants contain much higher levels of impurities such as the clavine alkaloids, so there needs to be many attempts at refining the lysergic acid. Usually these important final steps are somewhat neglected as they are difficult, costly and time consuming. The product is mainly made for profit, so the result is LSD with varying levels of impurities that has physical side effects such as elevated heart rate, red lips, jaw clenching/teeth grinding (bruxism), sweating, body load and etc.

Another indication that LSD has impurities is the fact that low doses can be taken without very noticeable physical side effects, as the LSD is active in very tiny amounts, but the clavine impurities are active at higher doses. Therefore the higher the dose, the more negative physical side effects are experienced.

Having tried oldschool pure ergot LSD with a lab certification, I can tell you that pure ergot acid remains friendly, giggly and beautiful with no nasty bodily effects even at high doses. Modern LSD, while still very mindblowingly psychedelic, often has unpleasant physical side effects especially when taken at higher doses. This is one of the negative results of prohibition.

When you take pure ergot LSD, it's all in the mind.

*EDIT* oh, and I'm really happy to hear you had a positive experience with psychedelics. In the hands of the shaman or medicine man, they have enormous healing potential and medicinal value, and are powerful tools for psychotherapy. Just wait till you try good magic mushrooms!

Last edited:
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and JustSwingingTheD
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
But I've experimented with lower doses and man, that is where it's at for me. The bliss, the euphoria. Like the entire universe has my soul and body in a big, warm hug. I feel loved and I'm sending love out.

Never, ever felt that before in my life. That joy, ecstasy, love, acceptance.

Yeah, it's truly magical while it lasts. You believe that God is real, that He's pure Love & you're His favorite baby angel & shit. Too bad the second the trip ends my brain just feels cruelly deceived & everything returns to my "normal" again. My husband, on the other hand, stays all spiritual & grateful & listens to Indian instrumental music & Gregorian chants for a couple of days. Lucky bastard.

lsd GIF