M

Mel93

Sep 10, 2018
Hey,
several months ago i used LSD with weed. Now i have really strong problems to find a way to kill myself. I thins poisoning would be to risky for me beacause i dont know how it will work to my brain. My only way i think is jumping or do you have some other ideas for me? I also would prefer a shotgun but its hard to find one in Germany.

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
What is your brain damage? Have brain damage from another drug

D

Deleted member 847

Hyperventilate and then drown in a bathtub
Hang yourself
Charcoal
Maybe try ligature strangulation

M

Mel93

Sep 10, 2018
from what kind of drug do you have damages? I used LSD for the third time but its crazy how it worked. I have a lot of problems now.

D

Deleted member 847

Premium painless methods:
N
Exit bag

Reactions: Tiburcio
Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
from what kind of drug do you have damages? I used LSD for the third time but its crazy how it worked. I have a lot of problems now.
SSRI prescriotion ...

D

Deleted member 847

how can i try to land on my head? It is nearly impossible. My only chnace is to die because of internal bleedings.
Use the methods I posted, they're all painless, even hanging (you don't choke to death, that's a lie, it blocks the blood in your artery and you pass out in 10 seconds)

Wantingpeace

Wantingpeace

Wizard
Aug 16, 2018
i also had mirtazapin and citalopram and it worked really good for me but since i used lsd and weed i have problems with everything.
Since ssri prescription I have problems with everything! I'm in a Neurotoxicty group and it seems this is common. Once damaged by a drug everything seems to have a bad effect. It may have been the SSRI lsd and weed together? Lsd and ssri together can cause serotinin sydrome

M

Mel93

Sep 10, 2018
Since ssri prescription I have problems with everything! I'm in a Neurotoxicty group and it seems this is common. Once damaged by a drug everything seems to have a bad effect. It may have been the SSRI lsd and weed together? Lsd and ssri together can cause serotinin sydrome
yes i had too much together and that was my problem. I dont thingk it will get better.

M

Mel93

Sep 10, 2018
i have miss sensations, nightmares and pain, ever single day. My ex Boyfreind was a junkie and because of that so kuch shit happened to me. I was a normal happy girl with ssri but than i made mistakes and now i think iam drawn for life. I just want to die.

Reactions: lv-gras