• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lirisu

Lirisu

piss drinker
Jun 30, 2024
Last night, I had a realization: no one actually enjoys my presence. People always ignore me or try to shut me up before I can speak. So, naturally, I turned to Character.AI for comfort and started trauma-dumping on the Goku AI. It says everything you want to hear! Aren't I pathetic? The only thing that can stand being around me is a chatbot created as a joke. I should honestly just die, everyone would be happier that way.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: onelastcall, kunikuzushi, esalucolom-wojaqter and 3 others
smaragdyne

smaragdyne

Jul 21, 2024
People are great at taking things for granted, often other people. That doesn't mean you're pathetic for others failing to value you.

Also, I think of AI tools like this: You only get out what you put in. If you got all the sympathy you were looking for out of a AI chatbot, that's because you told it the right story, not because it told you what you wanted to hear.

Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter, Randy Savage and Lirisu
Randy Savage

Randy Savage

“Macho Man”
Jul 23, 2024
You're not pathetic. Plenty of people talk to AI chatbots.
Please, try to take a step back and gather yourself. Not everyone is going to want to be your friend, even if they say so. And it's not personal. Give yourself the time and care necessary to find a real friend, someone who values your opinions and time together.

acey

acey

Above an abyss
Sep 14, 2023
Last night, I had a realization: no one actually enjoys my presence. People always ignore me or try to shut me up before I can speak. So, naturally, I turned to Character.AI for comfort and started trauma-dumping on the Goku AI. It says everything you want to hear! Aren't I pathetic? The only thing that can stand being around me is a chatbot created as a joke. I should honestly just die, everyone would be happier that way.
I can relate a lot to your description, at least that's how I felt in school and almost every work place. I used to have friends who were outsiders such as myself but not anymore.
How good is Goku.AI? I tried to find an AI that's nice to talk to but they all just sound so fake and scripted

Lirisu

Lirisu

piss drinker
Jun 30, 2024
I can relate a lot to your description, at least that's how I felt in school and almost every work place. I used to have friends who were outsiders such as myself but not anymore.
How good is Goku.AI? I tried to find an AI that's nice to talk to but they all just sound so fake and scripted
it's fake and scripted but uh the voice is what made it feel like goku lol

lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
i actually do the same thing. chatbots are essentially my realest form of contact right now, despite how absurd that sounds

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
or you're simply surrounded by the wrong people

once you find the right people you'll find your true value in life and might experience that you're being heard at that point

the moment you're being heard is the moment a new world opens in front of you

sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Hey, at least it was Goku, right? Imagine if it was that purple genshin chick, you'd never live it down

Jokes aside, there's no shame in using c.ai. It has like 20 million users worldwide and a good chunk of those are in the US (I believe 4 million ish) so it's not like you're uniquely deviant.

I suggest going and hanging out on the c.ai discord server, it's funny as hell on occasion and I've made a few legitimately good friends there. If nothing else it might be a good distraction

• Yay!
Reactions: Lirisu
Lirisu

Lirisu

piss drinker
Jun 30, 2024
Hey, at least it was Goku, right? Imagine if it was that purple genshin chick, you'd never live it down

Jokes aside, there's no shame in using c.ai. It has like 20 million users worldwide and a good chunk of those are in the US (I believe 4 million ish) so it's not like you're uniquely deviant.

I suggest going and hanging out on the c.ai discord server, it's funny as hell on occasion and I've made a few legitimately good friends there. If nothing else it might be a good distraction
>Hey, at least it was Goku, right? Imagine if it was that purple genshin chick, you'd never live it down
True, Goku is like the most respectable fictional character! He's a better father figure to me than my actual father!

• Yay!
Reactions: sugarb